: Caddie Newbie

sumcucumber
03-14-07, 08:49 PM
Hey good people :) . I'm new to the Caddie website. After viewing thought I sign up. Everyone is so knowledgeable and up to date on all the different types of caddies. Real smart group. Hope to learn a thing or two from you guys. Just purchased a 2004 CTS 3.6 sport/luxury with 36k miles. Car is in great shape but I noticed that the ride in the CTS is not as soft and cushiony as in other types of cadillacs. Ride is stiffer and not as quiet. Also, the engine and road noise is louder. Is this typical for the CTS being that it's more of a high performance car? Thanks.

Sum

RightTurn
03-14-07, 09:35 PM
Well howdy there Sum and :welcome5: This is a great place! (And everybody knows the CTS is the BEST Caddy. :lol: ) Be sure to check out the CTS board for lots of friendly people and information about your car.

AlBundy
03-14-07, 09:41 PM
Welcome Scum have a good time here. All of your questions will get answered here. RT if the cts was the best Caddy, why am I driving a Eldo. I know I know some are a little slow to understand. That's OK I forgive yall anyway.:histeric:

Rolex
03-14-07, 09:45 PM
:welcome: to the Cadillac Forums! :D

CadillacGurl
03-14-07, 10:24 PM
Welcome! Yeah its somewhat typical that you hear the engine and exhaust... just like ferrari and lambo you deffinately can hear their exhaust and engine roar b/c they are high performance...

RightTurn
03-14-07, 10:39 PM
Welcome Scum have a good time here. All of your questions will get answered here. RT if the cts was the best Caddy, why am I driving a Eldo. I know I know some are a little slow to understand. That's OK I forgive yall anyway.:histeric:

Well, at least we CTS owners know the new guy's name isn't "SCUM." Way to make him feel welcome, goober. :lol:

sumcucumber
03-14-07, 11:49 PM
Thanks for sticking up for me RT. I didn't take the SCUM personal. Could just be a literacy issue...lol, but anyway....looks as if the ladies will be representing on this site. Way to make a gentlemen feel welcome. Go girl!

CadillacSTS42005
03-15-07, 12:06 AM
did nicki just compare lac to ferrari?

CadillacGurl
03-15-07, 12:16 AM
did nicki just compare lac to ferrari?

that both caddy and ferrari as a passenger you can hear the exhaust and the engine

jrose7004
03-15-07, 12:24 AM
Welcome to the forum!

RightTurn
03-15-07, 08:21 AM
Thanks for sticking up for me RT. I didn't take the SCUM personal. Could just be a literacy issue...lol, but anyway....looks as if the ladies will be representing on this site. Way to make a gentlemen feel welcome. Go girl!

Thanks, hope you enjoy it here. And BTW, Al's a good guy...probably just a typo. I was teasing him. See ya 'round the forum.

AlBundy
03-15-07, 03:31 PM
Of course its a typo. My bad. Thanks RT for for gettin it straight.:thumbsup: Points.