: Cadi - Navigation / DVD and code

Birgit
03-14-07, 06:04 PM
Hi all of you!
I own a Cadi STS - year of construction 2003. Unfortunately the navigation system ( touch screen - ???boose system ??? ) does not seems to work - I guess it is the DVD drive. Further more I am staying here in Germany and it is hardly possible for me to get any information about this issue and/or eventual reason. I hope somebody will be able to help me in this forum with my problem.

An other problem is that I need to have the code for watching TV or DVD => if my drive is willing to work again :bigroll: during the ride.... may somebody help me please :yup:

Thank's a lot in advance
Birgit

bigdog9586
03-15-07, 04:37 PM
this forum is for the 05 and up. Ask your question on the other STS board for the earlier models and you may get more help.

Birgit
03-17-07, 07:41 AM
Thanx for your reply. But please tell me where to find this board... do I find it here on this page ??? I am a bit confused :bonkers:

Birgit

bigdog9586
03-17-07, 11:04 AM
It is listed as the Seville and Eldorado toward the bottom of the same page that you found this forum. As the STS used to be called a Seville STS which is what may be confusing you. Good luck with finding an answer to your question. There are also other Caddy forums out there. Try a google search for Cadillac forums