: Replacement Front Floor Mats

compfan03
03-14-07, 11:45 AM
I am looking for replacement front floor mats, custom made for my AWD SRX. Autoanything.com has three brands, and I am considering Lloyds. Has anyone purchased replacement floor mats? Any recommendations?

c5 rv
03-14-07, 12:36 PM
I bought a set of carpet Lloyd mats from U.S. Speed for my CTS. They were great underfoot. I had the cashmere interior and went with black mats with a gold crest. I thought the big crest was a bit bling, but my kids thought it looked great. I only used them during the summers. For winter, I had a set of Weathertechs.

For the SRX, I'm used the factory mats last summer and the Cadillac waffle-pattern rubber mats this winter. I'm also considering a set of Lloyd mats for the summer.

compfan03
03-14-07, 01:29 PM
Hey, thanks C5. I am not invested enough to change out the mats with the seasons - thus, the need for new ones. Thanks for the heads up on the Lloyds. I will give them a try - just have to decide which of the three grey colors I want. Thanks again. By the way, I have the Weathertech cargo liner and it works great.

BarryH_GEG
03-14-07, 01:34 PM
I am looking for replacement front floor mats, custom made for my AWD SRX. Autoanything.com has three brands, and I am considering Lloyds. Has anyone purchased replacement floor mats? Any recommendations?

I have a set of OEM premium (with the Cadillac crest) Cashmere mats that were used for a month before I swapped them out for my winter mats. They were Scotch Guarded and look new. I'll let them go for $75.00 including FedEx 2-day shipping.

Here's the details...

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/accessories/i/gmacc/05_CAD_SRX_FMC_03.jpg

Floor Mats - Front and Rear Premium Carpet - All Wheel Drive, With Wreath and Crest Logo, Cashmere
$174.00

TSS
03-14-07, 01:59 PM
Lloyds are nice - I had them before. Currently I have weathertech floor liner mats for the winter with a set of factory mats placed over that for cushioning. I then have another set of new factory mats for the summer.

I personally don't like black mats. Believe it or not, my cashmeere mats show less sand, salt, dust, etc than black. Seems like when I had black, I was always "shaking" the mats out. Much less so with a lighter color. Obvious downside: oil and mud looks better on black than tan.

c5 rv
03-14-07, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know what Lloyd color is closest to SRX interior gray? Or, what color matches stealth gray (maybe G Gray)?

billjesnen
03-14-07, 07:10 PM
I snagged some LLoyds for my front seats on my AWD N* on ebay. I was able to get them for $25. My only complaint is that the holes for the passenger side do not line up with the little studs protruding from the carpeting like the OEM mats. They still work ok, mind you, and the OEM mats which are cashmere were getting all messed up with the winter weather. I get compliments on the Caddy crest, but honestly, I just wanted something that would take the grime for the winter, and these were cheaper than the Weathertechs I almost bought.