: Bull Run on Spike TV

AirJigga25
03-14-07, 09:21 AM
Did anyone see the premier last night? I thought itwas pretty cool. They had some awesome shots of this lambo flying past the other cars at mach 7, They were driving from Montana to Idaho on the first leg of their timed race. Pretty cool concept for TV, pretty Illegal, and very entertaining. There weren't any cadillacs but some cool cars, including a suped up Olds Cutlass. I DVR'd the episode and I can't wait to watch the rest of it. SpikeTV rules. UFC and then Bull Runn will have me watching SpikeTV every Tuesday night.

blunted
03-14-07, 01:15 PM
I saw it too.. woulda been nice if there was a guy in a XLR-V or something. Funny thing is, the guy in the Lambo did that donut in the parking lot to show off and I said to my bro "it wouldn't be so cute if he fried his clutch or blew a tire doing that" and sure enough at the end of the episode they show the guys clutch slipping... jackass. :bigroll: Also WTF was up with those "challenges".. putting spiked rods on the hood of immaculate cars is retarded, keep it straight racing.

ShadowLvr400
03-15-07, 11:38 PM
Just saw the rerun. Pretty cool. Though I will say, yahoo maps or google maps. Would be friggin priceless. Heck, ONStar could be useful. And I still say, one day, I will participate in one of these type races.

Oh, for those who are curious, it'd be the Fleetwood, or a Caprice built for that. :)