: Please allow me to introduce myself

SliceOfLife
03-13-07, 10:20 PM
I read many of the threads in these forum during the past month and felt this would be a friendly gathering-place for sincere discussion of common interests. I hope we meet in the forums. There is a wealth of experience and knowledge here just waiting to be released--and I'd like to be standing in the way when it is!

Rolex
03-13-07, 10:25 PM
:welcome: and thanks for coming in out of the shadows and becoming a member. It's great to see all the new members here. I hope you enjoy it here. :D

CadillacGurl
03-14-07, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the forums! :D

RightTurn
03-14-07, 07:46 AM
:welcome5: Welcome, Slice!

...a man of wealth and taste?

jstein12
03-14-07, 08:23 PM
Welcome!

If you ask something smart, you're on you're own.:alchi:

If you ask something stupid, we'll flame your ass!:thepan:

All in jest - See ya!

SliceOfLife
03-14-07, 08:32 PM
Pleased to meet you, Rolex. I used this forum to inform my decision-making process, though the final determinant was probably my love of gambling. I hope to see you around, Rolex.

SliceOfLife
03-14-07, 08:40 PM
Thanks, sgurl! What birthday was that?! That looks like a fine, fine automobile. Stylish, youthful, and my favorite color.

SliceOfLife
03-14-07, 08:51 PM
So much fanfare! I feel heartily welcomed, thank-you, RightTurn.

I have great friends, so I am a rich man. Taste...well, that's the thrust of much of my philosophizing. As they say, there's no accounting for it...

But I do appreciate the recognition of the literary reference. 4000 posts! I guess I'll be seeing you later--with pleasure.

SliceOfLife
03-14-07, 08:54 PM
Flame away, jstein12! Words are tools like any other. The right tool for the job gets the job done.

Later

jstein12
03-14-07, 09:02 PM
Flame away, jstein12! Words are tools like any other. The right tool for the job gets the job done.

Later

As mentioned - All in jest

Welcome

AlBundy
03-14-07, 09:28 PM
Welcome Slice. You will enjoy reading from the archives as it is most interesting/educating as well as entertaining. Hope to see you around and again welcome.

RightTurn
03-14-07, 09:32 PM
So much fanfare! I feel heartily welcomed, thank-you, RightTurn.

I have great friends, so I am a rich man. Taste...well, that's the thrust of much of my philosophizing. As they say, there's no accounting for it...

But I do appreciate the recognition of the literary reference. 4000 posts! I guess I'll be seeing you later--with pleasure.

Slice, I believe you will be a breath of fresh air for the forum! And my 4k posts pale in comparison to members like RobertCTS with over 20k or Urbanski with over 11k. (You'll be amazed at how fast they mount up. :) ) Again, welcome!

SliceOfLife
03-15-07, 12:44 AM
As mentioned - All in jest

Welcome

So, you feel that life is but a joke? Ah, from the Stones to Hendrix...how's that for a RightTurn.:bigroll: I'm sorry. I apologize for waxing excessively punny.

:gnome:

RightTurn
03-15-07, 07:41 AM
So, you feel that life is but a joke? Ah, from the Stones to Hendrix...how's that for a RightTurn.:bigroll: I'm sorry. I apologize for waxing excessively punny.

:gnome:

Works for me! :thumbsup: I appreciate people who "get it." ;) Looking forward to seeing you around!