: I had sex with an aligator

derrty_deville
03-13-07, 02:33 AM
It wasnt that bad either.:highfive:

If you havent thrown up by now then relax, its a drink. One of too too many. From what I recall I had three or four tall beers, 4 huge long islands, 3 jager shots(1 free:highfive: ), another shot of that stuff with the gold in it(forgot the name of it), and some other drink some guys at the bar bought for me, and then sex with an aligator. Great time but a very long night. I wont go into details but I have to spray down the sidewalk tommorow. Its covered with a box so noone steps in it.:shocked2:

Happy belated birthday me.:bdmuffin:

Im never drinking again ... until Saturday. :thumbsup:

Plus I got a SLVR w/ iTunes which is freakin sweet. :highfive:

Spyder
03-13-07, 03:41 AM
Goldshlager is the stuff with the gold in it... Horrible devil water, it is. You're still awake on your 21st? And typing coherently?

Stoney and I need to teach you some lessons! :)

Actually, good work. I'm not a big fan of the drink till you're stupid. Never have been, though I've done it a few times myself...more often I cut myself off when I get ~that~ feeling and start sneaking waters and virgin drinks when no ones looking. :) And they all wonder how I'm up at seven in the morning, pissy cause I have to clean up after them. Eh, well, g'night, happy birthday! :)

Jesda
03-13-07, 05:45 AM
Happy Belated Birthday! :d :d

RightTurn
03-13-07, 06:34 AM
:bdmuffin: :drunkpair: :nanaparty:

Happy belated birthday!! At least you had some kind of sex!! :lol:

90Brougham350
03-13-07, 08:09 AM
Happy Birthday big guy! Sex with an Aligator was my first drink on my 21st! Woohoo!

derrty_deville
03-13-07, 11:51 AM
Birthday was Sunday but I was in no condition to type until last night. Lol, I barely made it downstairs to the couch much less was able to type. Im not going to drink that much very often at all.

CadillacGurl
03-13-07, 12:47 PM
Hahaha Happy belated birthday!
:nik: :nanaparty: :nik:

OffThaHorseCEO
03-13-07, 04:34 PM
dont act like this is the first time you ever got drunk, or drank alcohol...

Spyder
03-13-07, 05:38 PM
My 21st birthday I went out...when I walked into the bar, they found out it was my birthday and they played the 50 cent song "in da club". I set down my drink, walked out of the bar and drove home.

I hate that song.

Rolex
03-13-07, 08:24 PM
Happy birthday. If it makes you feel better, I had sex with a goat once. :sheep:

j/k :p

90Brougham350
03-13-07, 08:37 PM
Happy birthday. If it makes you feel better, I had sex with a goat once. :sheep:

Ah Arkansas, where men are men, and goats are nervous.

jstein12
03-14-07, 07:16 PM
Best wishes guy!:thumbsup:

I used to have sex with a snake frequently!:stirpot:

Since got divorced.:alchi:

AlBundy
03-14-07, 08:00 PM
Happy birthday, Rolex, sex with a goat, what happened, there weren't any cows around.:histeric: