: European DVD Navigation disc for 07 Escalade

medlines
03-11-07, 11:26 AM
Does anybody know where I can get a European DVD Navigation disc for an 07 Escalade ? and what version should work .
Does a cts navigation disc work on a 07 escalade navigation system, are they compatible ?

medlines
03-12-07, 05:01 PM
No one has any idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hcvone
03-12-07, 06:53 PM
You may want to contact these people, they should be able to help.

https://www.gmnavdisc.com/overview.do

medlines
03-13-07, 05:36 PM
Thanks , I tried but no luck.
thanks anyway.

hal72
03-13-07, 06:08 PM
I was told by a member here on the forum (don`t know who) that the navigation on the 03-06 Escalade did work here in europe without the onstar system. But I don`t know if this is different with the 07.

Have you tired to contact someone on www.cadillaceurope.com

Loki
03-13-07, 09:18 PM
Medlines.

I need more information. Do you have the SuperNav (made by Delphi) or do you have the base Nav (made by Denso) ? Give me a few days and I will see if the part is available.

BTW, the nav disk out of a CTS will not work.

Are you planning on exporting your vehicle to Romania?

medlines
03-14-07, 05:41 AM
Loki, I already have the vehicle in Romania.
And what do you mean by super nav or base nav !!
I have the Navigation that comes with the 2007 Escalade with the big touch screen, I am not aware of any other version.
thanks if you can provide info on the DVD .

Loki
03-14-07, 06:12 PM
Medlines,

OK, I found out more info for you. The Nav that you have is the Supernav unit made by Delphi. This nav currently does not have a European Nav disk for it. There will be one available September 1, 2007 for the European countries, but Romania is not one of the countries that will be supported by it. When it does come out the part number will be 25796409. (At least right now it is...GM likes to change part numbers often)

The bigger question is will you be able to just insert this disk into your US radio and will it recognize it....Only a dealer will be able to answer that once the disk becomes available. (Usually the radio software needs to be cleaned and reloaded with export software before it will able to utilize the export disk)

Loki

medlines
03-14-07, 08:09 PM
Thanks a lot LOKI for the trouble , will check with my local dealer here if he can change the software , I'm a friend of the G.manager.
will see what GM will bring out.
thanks again

hal72
04-12-07, 06:45 AM
any news on the EU navigation disc!?

SatMan
07-19-08, 06:58 AM
Hi,
Did you found solution for you Escale?
I' am trying to find EU dvd almost a week, but no result!
Please share with me if you found!
Thanks!

medlines
07-22-08, 03:13 PM
which country you are in, because Cadillac's nav maps doesn't cover all europe. ? try your local dealer..

SatMan
07-23-08, 03:59 AM
Hi

I am from Bulgaria, but I need western european covarage!
I sent a e-mail to cadillac europe but no replay!
So this is the reason to look here !

BR

thundercat97
08-14-08, 01:32 PM
There is an European NAV disk available for the 08 Escalade (#25796409). Will this disk work in a US sold 07 Escalade? The disk is $200 item..... so do not want to go wrong here.... I am posted in Belgium and brought my US Escalade.

caddyandfordtrucks
09-17-09, 11:34 AM
hi there

does this part work if i buy it i got a 2007 u.s esv in england and love to get my navi going

thanks steve