: Hockey fans... Simon's slash to Holloweg's face?

Jon
03-09-07, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOdGMaaV-8A&mode=related&search=

Vid included.

What do you guys think?

I thought Holloweg's hit was a clean hit to begin with. Wasn't really from behind. The slash to the face in retaliation was completely unnecessary and disgusting. I say throw the book at him and end his career. We don't need people like that on the ice.

madooch
03-09-07, 06:10 PM
that was a cheap shot i guess he cant take a hit without getting pissed off or maybe someone pissed in his cheerios

dkozloski
03-09-07, 06:31 PM
Same old crap as has going on for years. In 1980 in Los Angeles I saw a guy break the end off his stick and go for another guys eye deliberately. He got the guys cheek and there was blood everywhere. Nothing happened about it. It's all thats kept hockey alive then and now.

Rolex
03-09-07, 07:12 PM
That deserves criminal charges and permenent expulsion. It was a clean hit that didn't deserve a high stick. JMHO

CIWS
03-09-07, 07:19 PM
That deserves criminal charges and permenent expulsion. It was a clean hit that didn't deserve a high stick. JMHO

:yeah:

Sinister Angel
03-11-07, 02:14 PM
The occasional fight is part of pro hockey, but that is bullshit.

Sinister Angel
03-11-07, 02:25 PM
After reviewing the video, I've determined that if I were playing with Holloweg, Simon would be one dead mother f'cker.

kali_cts03
03-14-07, 12:09 AM
def. not cool at all..... and he should have gotten more then what he got as well as criminal charges as someone else mentioned for this def. looks like intent to injure -- this one a lot worse then the bertuzzi insident on the start, just that the outcome was a lot worse for moore but this @AAhole should get a lot worse!!!

Spyder
03-14-07, 12:41 AM
Can't seem to get the video to work...computer's being pissy...but a slash with the stick = no good. Fair, weapons free fight = hockey. Other than that is wrong.