: snow tires and rims

pagpc
03-08-07, 10:30 AM
i live in colorado springs. lease is up in may. have four very good 17"rims and studded snows. will all but give away. shipping would be alot.

pagpc

CaddyinKC
03-08-07, 05:20 PM
Are they the OEM wheels or aftermarket?

pagpc
03-08-07, 07:53 PM
oem. i got them new in the fall of '04.

pagpc

Northern SRX
03-09-07, 05:50 AM
I'm guessing that shipping would be 200-300 within the contiguous states. If the tires are in decent shape and studded tires are allowed in your jurisdiction, this could be an excellent deal here. Do they include the pressure monitors?

I bought a second set of 18" OEM wheels on ebay about 2 years ago and mounted Nokians on my originals (as the OEM tires were toast by that point). That second set of wheels were brand new (50 miles on 'em) and included the OEM tires and the monitors. What I paid was cheaper than buying four tires mounted up here. When my lease expires, I'll be looking to do the same thing as you with my rims/Nokians - although I wouldn't expect mine to look all that great by then... :rant2:

pagpc
03-09-07, 08:05 AM
no, i never used new pressure monitors. just have to push the botton.

pagpc

Habu
03-14-07, 12:48 AM
I live up in the boulder area spend a lot of time driving in the mountains. I think I'm interested. I've not sent enough messages yet so the site will not allow me to send you a pvt email. my email add is cahavp@msn.com
Phil

urbanski
03-14-07, 08:56 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/
classifieds please, thanks