: Dallas Meet Attendees

RightTurn
03-07-07, 11:04 PM
Please post your arrival day/time. Also include if you're staying at the Hyatt. This will make it easier to plan stuff. I'll start...

Friday March 16
Between 4-5 p.m.
Hyatt

lawfive
03-14-07, 12:29 PM
INFO POST

A couple of things for those of you planning to attend:

On Saturday we'll all meet in the vicinity of the 2008 CTS at 11:00 AM. For recognition purposes, I'll be wearing a bright yellow Pittsburg Steelers ballcap and RightTurn will be wearing a black Cadillac ballcap. This is pretty much the only event that we've formally planned and assigned a time to. All other plans listed below are subject to change, especially as we get drunker and think of better things to do...
Some of the core instigators are planning dinner at the Palm (walking distance from the Hyatt) on Friday night; call me if you want in.
CIWS has recommended Dick's Last Resort for dinner Saturday night, so we're targeting that. Once agin: call me if you want in.

Jerry

RightTurn
03-14-07, 03:09 PM
Hmmmm, looks like this area's not getting much traffic. :lol:

Flyin-Ryan
03-16-07, 11:33 PM
turns out i ended up in dallas this weekend. will anyone be at the car show on sunday around noon?

Flyin-Ryan
03-18-07, 11:39 PM
Well I got there around 2 today and I didnt think too much of the outside of the car. The inside and the performance seem good though. Im back home in st. louis loading the pics to my computer. i'll post some soon

RightTurn
03-19-07, 07:51 AM
Sorry we missed ya, Ryan. We pretty much had bugged out by noon Sunday. And personally, I liked the exterior of the '08. LawFive and CIWS had the opportunity to get "up close and personal" to the car on the display; there are some nice closeup interior pics somewhere on the board...

Flyin-Ryan
03-19-07, 10:36 AM
Thats ok. It was cool to go anyway. I saw some different cars in TX that I didnt see at the St. Louis show. Like the Cammaro