: What Do You Guys Think???

Kurlee Daddee
03-07-07, 09:17 AM
My V has a beige interior. And the floor mats are also beige. My beige floor mats are pretty thrased and stained. I was thinking of going with black CTS-V embroidered floor mats. Do you think it black with beige will clash too much?

Has anyone done this with a beige interior that you know of? Pics?

RamAir02
03-07-07, 09:48 AM
I don't think it will look too good. What color is your car?

Kurlee Daddee
03-07-07, 10:07 AM
My V is red.

austin
03-07-07, 10:32 AM
I wouldn't do it. :)

tweeter81
03-07-07, 10:41 AM
I have been considering doing this too. I think the beige floormats are way too hard to keep clean and they don't look good at all, IMO. The black mats that carmotorsports sells with the V logo would look good (I think) because of the black shifter and shifter boot, they would match that at least. But...I have a black car and I am not sure how this set up would be in a red V. Just my two cents.

RamAir02
03-07-07, 10:45 AM
I'm not too sure how it would look. A friend of mine has a white car with tan interior. He has all weather mats in there (those thick black rubber mats with deep grooves to collect water and shit) and even those look terribly out of place. I'm just not liking the idea of a black carpeted floormat in a tan interior car, but who am i to talk....it could look killer! :lol:

Ak Jim
03-07-07, 11:25 AM
I think with the black dash and door panels it would be ok. Do you or a friend have a car with black mats? Just throw them in there and check it out!

GOTTSPD
03-07-07, 11:28 AM
I have a black v with the tan interior and I have dark grey logo mats and I think it looks great. I also have a black armrest from a CTS and it works just fine because of the other black interior bits. Sorry, no pics, but it does look good. I complete agree about the tan mats - they are impossible to keep clean.

thebigjimsho
03-07-07, 12:15 PM
I will be getting black mats for my beige interior. It will look fine with the black dashboard that runs almost to the floor. My V is black anyway, which is a bonus.

nikon
03-07-07, 12:59 PM
eh...the all beige looks 'rich' I guess you could say...what about those clear protector things??? you could pull off black mats....but a black headliner would compliment it even better...and then it would really flow nicely.

Kurlee Daddee
03-07-07, 01:41 PM
I have a black v with the tan interior and I have dark grey logo mats and I think it looks great. I also have a black armrest from a CTS and it works just fine because of the other black interior bits. Sorry, no pics, but it does look good. I complete agree about the tan mats - they are impossible to keep clean.

Can you please get pics somehow? Digital camera? Cell phone? I just want to get an idea of how it looks.

I will try and get someone with black mats and put them in my car for a minute to get an idea of how it might look.

ochaole
03-07-07, 02:40 PM
i have beige interior with the black V floormats and i really like it....ill take a pic and post it in a bit...

svassh
03-07-07, 03:11 PM
Here is a partial shot with the all weather mats, which I think are awesome. Disreard the hideous shift knob, its gone.