: Are you a ricer ?

jstein12
03-06-07, 01:12 PM
Guess you guys can tell I have the day off.

While being unfamiliar with the term, I found this.

http://www.whatdoesthatmean.com/node/2054

http://www.goingfaster.com/spo/you_might_be_a_ricer_if.html

How many points did you get?:bouncy:

RobertCTS
03-06-07, 01:19 PM
A lot of us called the modified imports ricers. Seen the movie "The Fast and Furious"? Those are real ricers. Many of these cars are extremely fast and turning 11 second 1/4 mile times. Then are the wanna bees with the Honda civics and bazooka tube noise makers hanging under there bumpers.:eek:

If a CTS driver get to carried away he might be razed for being a ricer.

FlyFlip420
03-06-07, 01:27 PM
Yes, I am....I just put the coffee cans on my exhaust, neon lights under the car, neon windshield washer covers, neon valve stem covers, neon, turn signals, neon interior lights and back up light, neon license plate frame, neon trim around the doors, neon around my system in the trunk, and a really cool neon hat for when Im driving.....I ROCK

jstein12
03-06-07, 01:35 PM
You win !

You're a Flyed Ricer !!!:thepan:

FlyFlip420
03-06-07, 01:44 PM
Yup.....Im coooooooooo

RobertCTS
03-06-07, 01:48 PM
He's a POSER too!! A Riced Poser:histeric: :rofl:

jstein12
03-06-07, 02:02 PM
Robert,

Not both !!!:eek:

You're a bad dude.:thepan:

Why don't you just shoot him out of mercy!:bouncy:

Kael
03-06-07, 02:05 PM
well these days the meaning has drifted more to be a synonym for "Poser".
while the word has its roots in enthusiasts for japanese imports (see "Rice Burner"), today the word usually refers to someone that adds dubious \ modifications to their cars claiming high levels of performance when in fact most of the "upgrades" in fact hinder the performance.

A large rear wing help produce more downforce to the rear of the car, there by gaining traction at speed.. however the opposite is true when the car with the wing in fact has front wheel drive, the downforce then taking weight and traction OFF the front end.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/Reno49/rice_vs_muscle.jpg

RobertCTS
03-06-07, 02:15 PM
while the word has its roots in enthusiasts for japanese imports (see "Rice Burner"), today the word usually refers to someone that adds dubious \ modifications to their cars claiming high levels of performance when in fact most of the "upgrades" in fact hinder the performance.

A large rear wing help produce more downforce to the rear of the car, there by gaining traction at speed.. however the opposite is true when the car with the wing in fact has front wheel drive, the downforce then taking weight and traction OFF the front end.

Cute Kael!:)

I see we made it to the Lounge. Shoulda used CTS in the Text.

jstein12
03-06-07, 02:23 PM
Sorry about starting this crap.:confused:

Guess it's better being in the lounge than in the dungeon !:worship:

CadillacGurl
03-06-07, 02:24 PM
Racing ricers are fun, caddy lights em off and bubye!!! You're a good 10 car lengths ahead :D

CadillacSTS42005
03-06-07, 02:26 PM
sry
but no stock CTS has 320 hp lol
sadly i must admit Niks Hyundai Elantra GT had my ETC off the line...
Never mind the fact that i was busy changing my a cd to another one bites the dust before i went flying by like she was nothing, but for those 1st 10 seconds a Hyundai was beating my Caddy...

FlyFlip420
03-06-07, 03:01 PM
Did I mention that I used Bobertos favorite color for the neon....PINK......Damn Lounge....now people are going to think I really put neon on my car....But at least they will all know Roberts Favorite color is pink :D

jstein12
03-06-07, 04:21 PM
Well, If you were in my lounge, I'd be more than happy to buy all you guys a drink with me !:alchi:

LS1Mike
03-06-07, 09:20 PM

I love that one, I have a sticker of that on the visior of my T/A. It has a
WS6 and the same stupid rice rocket.

Red_October_7000
03-10-07, 03:29 AM
I hate those ricers. And I do have a Toyota MR2. It's so stock that even the radio is Toyota (admitedly from a Cellica Supra G/T because it was nicer). I intend to keep it that way.

Admitedly I've considered having more than one set of fog/driving lights (on my daily driver), but only because my night vision is absolute crap. Maybe I just need one of them DeVilles with "NightVision"!