: Anyone Make Drag Bags for the V?

TXSilverV
03-04-07, 01:12 PM
Does anyone make drag bags for our car? I know BMR makes them for a GTO but what about our car.

ctsvflorida
03-04-07, 01:19 PM
I wish!

CanadianTS
03-04-07, 02:05 PM
Whats a drag bag?

kgoch
03-05-07, 07:24 AM
A friend of mine put drag bags in his GTO and it stopped the wheel hop.

ctsvflorida
03-05-07, 10:03 AM
A friend of mine put drag bags in his GTO and it stopped the wheel hop.

Every serious GTO guy has them and I used them in my F-body...hence my post...I wish!

RunningOnEMT
03-05-07, 10:22 AM
would you need them in an IRS car?

i know that there is a company called SPOHN that makes them for F-body's along with a myriad of other suspension parts... you might try with them

I never used them in my mustangs or lightning, always used battleboxes or snubberslappers

i was always behind the curve in suspension geometry... lol ..had something to do with being a poor college kid

CanadianTS
03-06-07, 03:27 PM
What exactly are they...I know bags but do u replace your factory coil or is it a kit that goes inside the coil? If someone wants a rear bag kit to replace the factory coil...I can put a kit together for you guys....former business was air suspenion.

Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

iwinagn
03-06-07, 05:06 PM
i think they want bags that preload the right side more for a better launch? I have a set in my 88 firebird formula along with all the spohn componets and they help a ton..

ctsvflorida
03-06-07, 05:27 PM
What exactly are they...I know bags but do u replace your factory coil or is it a kit that goes inside the coil? If someone wants a rear bag kit to replace the factory coil...I can put a kit together for you guys....former business was air suspenion.

Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Start now! lol

I don't even know why the GTO ones wouldn't fit as I never looked or attempted to see why another set would not work (yes, inside the coil). Let us know what you come up with.

IWINAGN: Yeah that! :)

CanadianTS
03-06-07, 10:16 PM
Inside the coil I can't really help ya guys wit...or at least I can try but not as straight forward. Replacing the coils with bags and setting the bags at different pressures I can easier.