: What's going on in Oregon & California?

GMBOUND
03-02-07, 10:35 PM
I've been searching the used car market for V's and though I'm in Kansas where there are practically no used V's on the Market:thehand:
I have found plenty of V's on the market in Oregon, California & WI. Whats even more shocking is that most of these have all of the must have MODS, Exhaust, UCC shifter, CAI, etc and less than 30k miles.:bouncy:
West Coast people... why are you selling so soon after putting all this money into the car?

vettethret
03-02-07, 11:19 PM
I've been searching the used car market for V's and though I'm in Kansas where there are practically no used V's on the Market:thehand:
I have found plenty of V's on the market in Oregon, California & WI. Whats even more shocking is that most of these have all of the must have MODS, Exhaust, UCC shifter, CAI, etc and less than 30k miles.:bouncy:
West Coast people... why are you selling so soon after putting all this money into the car?

Its a friggen disease! I'd be a trillionair instead of the playcheck player I am if I didnt have a mod prblem. 9 corvettes, 2 vipers, 3 lexus etc. All of them outside of the lxus had a minimum of 10k in them. My viper has 30k. You get tired and move on with the next project.

Anybody know a good BK attorney?:thumbsup:

ctsvett
03-03-07, 07:31 PM
california car culture.. people go through them like water round here..

I'm keepin mine.
Reed