: Anyone think this grill is worth 629.99

CadCrazy
03-20-04, 11:01 PM
This grill costs 629.99 plus 20 dollars for shipping. I emailed them for a discount but this seems to be their discount price. I am wondering about the fit also. I had to email them for the larger picture and asked about the fit but did not get a proper response. Anyone have one? It appears to fit over the top of the hood slightly but I do not know how well the fit is...This grill is for a 98 and up seville from www.customcaddy.com

Caddy Man
03-20-04, 11:27 PM
these are the same grills thats cadillac dealers use on cars when they install them in special aftgermarket packages, so fitment should not be a problem at all.

CadCrazy
03-20-04, 11:32 PM
these are the same grills thats cadillac dealers use on cars when they install them in special aftgermarket packages, so fitment should not be a problem at all.

That sounds cool. you wouldn't happen to know if anyone has them cheaper would you?

Night Wolf
03-21-04, 12:00 AM
IMO the Seville is more of a "horizontal" car, and that grille, being vertical dosn't fit it (more of a DeVIlle grille) Although I have seen a billit grille on a new Seville what was horizontal, it looked nice...

Caddy Man
03-21-04, 01:38 AM
That sounds cool. you wouldn't happen to know if anyone has them cheaper would you?
no, that site has the cheapest grills ive found, unless u get lucky and find one on ebay. That grill in the picture easily goes for 800 some dollars at the dealership, or if u buy it direct from E&G Classics (the grill manufacturer). Honestly though, i like that grill on devilles, but on a seville i think the billet looks great, especialy when they place the orignal grill emblem onto the center of the billet grill. plus the billet grill comes for much cheaper. but either way, those are the cheapest ure gonna find brand new.

skides1
03-21-04, 02:06 AM
It looks like a Lincoln grill. Terrible! No ,it looks like a Mercury Grand Marquis. Yuck- Is it a JC Whitney product?:rolleyes2 Where are you guys? I was qouted $380 for a stainless one at Bellvue Cadillac, Seattle WA. WOW I am saving that picture!!

poom
03-21-04, 02:11 AM
:tisk: That grille is ugly as ****!!! :rolleyes2 $650

CadCrazy
03-21-04, 10:52 AM
Okay how about these grills....I kinda like the one without the abs surround but want it in a chrome shine. Cant really tell if these are chrome or not?
Are the pictures there....???? When I post it shows them but when I view it does not show them........

brougham
03-21-04, 12:25 PM
I never liked the way those grilles look on newer cars. If I bought one that had it that would be the first thing Id change.

Vesicant
03-21-04, 02:23 PM
It makes it look like the Seville there is a Mercury Grand Marquis but with special headlights. Either way, :tisk:

509Rider
03-21-04, 03:01 PM
I am still getting one for my sls.

CadCrazy
03-21-04, 03:26 PM
I am still getting one for my sls.

Yea Lowcos, mee to!!! When do you plan on getting one? Lets see if they will give us a deal for two... :drinker

CadCrazy
03-22-04, 07:06 PM
Done my research today...I can get the classic grill not for 629.99 but 495.00
May have to pay tax on it though 533.00. Not sure yet.
I can get others to at a wholesale price....Any one interested? E and G only!
The best........ :bouncy:

cadillacchromer
03-29-04, 02:46 PM
I dont like that grill at all. It cheapens the look of the car big time. The color match grills on the sts look better than any grill you can buy. Save your money and get some vogues or an in-dash tv or something else

CadCrazy
03-29-04, 03:04 PM
I dont like that grill at all. It cheapens the look of the car big time. The color match grills on the sts look better than any grill you can buy. Save your money and get some vogues or an in-dash tv or something else

Too late I already bought it and just waiting on delivery. If I do not like it I will sell it on ebay... :suspect:

cadillacchromer
03-29-04, 03:56 PM
I would like to see pics if you do decide to put it on. I could very well be wrong

Too late I already bought it and just waiting on delivery. If I do not like it I will sell it on ebay... :suspect:

Playdrv4me
03-29-04, 04:24 PM
That thing looks terrible, the Seville has horizontal lines and that just breaks the whole flow of the car. Dont like that picture one bit.

Elvis
03-29-04, 07:14 PM
IMO the Seville is more of a "horizontal" car, and that grille, being vertical dosn't fit it (more of a DeVIlle grille) Although I have seen a billit grille on a new Seville what was horizontal, it looked nice...

I was thinking the same thing. But I also think that the current Devilles are horizontal too.

75pimpdeville
03-29-04, 08:19 PM
Thats not my choice for a grille, I agree, It looks too muck like a lincolns.

Pimpin_Whity
03-29-04, 10:12 PM
:tisk: That grille is ugly as ****!!! :rolleyes2 $650_______________________:yeah:

2k1SLS_HO
03-30-04, 01:27 AM
That grill is offensively ugly.

evo
03-30-04, 02:03 AM
thats an ugly grill... and to me... no grill is worth $600. just me though.

skolr1
03-31-04, 01:49 PM
ok so where do u get competatively prices vert grilles for devilles? most of the ones i find on the net look cheap, and for 629$$ it better be bling!