: Any V guys going to the Tampa meet?

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 07:14 AM
Just seeing if any of you guys are going to the Tampa meeting this Caturday, I mean Saturday! Let me know if anyone is going! Later

ronr
03-01-07, 08:17 AM
Time & location? My brother lives there and was out looking to buy a CTS (non-V) yesterday to replace his Saab.

Lord Cadillac
03-01-07, 09:20 AM
Check the meets calendar! Click the link below...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/calendar.php?c=3

nikon
03-01-07, 09:23 AM
too far for me...IMO not worth the 3 hour drive...now if there was a race...that might be different...oh well.

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 09:24 AM
Ron: I actually saw the thread last week but it is in the meeting section somewhere as well. If no one get's back to us here on this thread then I will post on that thread. I say it is in the meeting section but I am not sure how and where to get to that. I actually just did a search and punched in Tampa and saw the thread for 3/3 and the location and times are there. I was just wondering if any V's were going. If you plan to go then PM me and I will probably go either way but will know Friday for sure.

EDIT: Lord has it, that's where it is!

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 09:25 AM
too far for me...IMO not worth the 3 hour drive...now if there was a race...that might be different...oh well.

We can all race and the GTO crowd, which is huge, races ever sat. night! I'll be hooking up with them later on!

nikon
03-01-07, 09:48 AM
nahhh...in the same 3 hours I could be in the keys sucking down something cold and refreshing.....3 more hours and be in key west..looking at a bunch of well you know, but it's still nice :D ...we need to make a meet down in the keys, that I would goto..not to far down though..key largo?

Lord Cadillac
03-01-07, 12:41 PM
I'm in West Palm and I'm going!

We'll be planning a Palm Beach meet very soon...

rand49er
03-01-07, 12:56 PM
Brian, for cryin' out loud, take your camera and post on Sunday! :thumbsup:

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 01:31 PM
Brian, for cryin' out loud, take your camera and post on Sunday! :thumbsup:

You're NUTZ Randy! lol

I'll do my best to get someone for that as I am usually either drunk, racing or found a chick or looking for one at least! lol I think loanman might go, I will PM him now and maybe he can film some stuff!

CIWS
03-01-07, 02:11 PM
too far for me....

:yeah:

;)

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 02:21 PM
It's obviously for the close to Tampa guys! I guess I have to stress that for some of you! :rant2: Maybe we can get like 10 other guys to reply that it is too far! :alchi:

ronr
03-01-07, 03:00 PM
Time & location? My brother lives there and was out looking to buy a CTS (non-V) yesterday to replace his Saab.

Good news, my bro drove to work in his new Black 3.6 CTS today :bouncy:

I'll pass the info on to him and also get him onto the board :)

Lord Cadillac
03-01-07, 03:05 PM
Great! Thanks, Ron! :)

04CTSVFLA
03-01-07, 04:41 PM
I may go....

V-Love
03-01-07, 07:50 PM

I'll race ya. Well meet up on the turnpike or 95 and go. Wager?

SoSueMe
03-01-07, 09:44 PM
I would really like to go, but i am stuck in miami this coming weekend... promise to make the next one... let me know how it goes!

nikon
03-01-07, 09:47 PM
lol, I meant like one of the nasa races :p I need to stay clean for 1.5 more years for the points to clear....and if you've already toasted one V...I dont wanna be next to you when this one goes up in smoke :D ... you drivin all the way from the keys?? ok well if you or I can talk chris into it I might be game....3 V's rollin down would be fun, and I did just get my car back today with another brand new diff....ok Ill check my schedule :p

Lord Cadillac
03-02-07, 12:49 AM
I'll be heading out to Tampa probably around 8am or so on Saturday morning... You can't miss me...

ctsvflorida
03-02-07, 10:18 AM
I'll be heading out to Tampa probably around 8am or so on Saturday morning... You can't miss me...

From reading your posts on the other thread I would assume that you're going no matter what but what about the weather? Do we have a chance of decent weather?

theloanman219
03-02-07, 10:39 AM
Hey Brian,

I can't make it. I have family coming in on monday and we have to prepair for them coming. We have to make plans for another V meet somewhere in the middle of the state so all can come. I will work on it. Just need to know who is up for it.

Gene

Lord Cadillac
03-02-07, 11:22 AM
There's going to be some rain early on but we should be clear from 7pm-10pm... That makes most of the night...

ctsvflorida
03-02-07, 03:35 PM
There's going to be some rain early on but we should be clear from 7pm-10pm... That makes most of the night...

I'll know last minute if I can make it and check to be sure the weather isn't gonna be horrible. Whether I make it or not I hope there is good weather for you guys!

ctsvflorida
03-02-07, 10:19 PM
TTT for this one!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-02-07, 10:24 PM
if the v guys need a race to show up ill race any one of you with my 4.9 liters of fury packing 200 horsepower and pushing more weight then a wrecker pushing a lark carrying rosie o donnel out the shoneys parkinglot ...

its as fast as forest gump taking the SAT after a 12 pack

04CTSVFLA
03-03-07, 12:51 AM
brian u goin or not man.....btw what time is this thing on for? and whats the deal with weather?

ctsvflorida
03-03-07, 08:45 AM
brian u goin or not man.....btw what time is this thing on for? and whats the deal with weather?

I'll go if you go as the weather looks blah! Maybe no rain, maybe some rain. So that we don't have to drive all the way home at night maybe just get a room close by. I don't know, it's up to you! I may be able to get us a room in the Hardrock for like $100 total if you wanna play some cards too. I don't know how you are fixed for dough but I am a little light for cards unless this person sends me payment today, which is possible! PM me, call me whatever...

ctsvflorida
03-03-07, 12:10 PM

TTT- What do you wanna do? PM me.