: Floormats

chev4life
03-01-07, 01:09 AM
How much are the factory mats? Got any part numbers? I am looking for a new set, but it seems in all the pics I see of aftermarket ones the colors never match...esp in grey interiors.

CanadianTS
03-01-07, 01:38 AM
Which mats are the Loyds and where can I look at them? Do you guys like them vs US Speed?

CanadianTS
03-01-07, 04:20 PM
Which mats are the Loyds and where can I look at them? Do you guys like them vs US Speed?

Man oh man, how did this post get into this thread? lol

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 04:58 PM
How much are the factory mats? Got any part numbers? I am looking for a new set, but it seems in all the pics I see of aftermarket ones the colors never match...esp in grey interiors.

I have black mats and it looks like they're supposed to be black! I will send you a pic but a pic makes it look like it is two different colors. When the doors are closed the interior looks black anyway and when opened it looks even more black! At a glance anyway, which is what most people do anyhow!

The first pic is horrible and I don't know how to get rid of it!
Maybe LORDCADILLAC (Sal right?) get can it for me?

zozmanCTS-V
03-01-07, 05:03 PM
The Lloyd's floor mats are among the best. The pricey ones that are sold at the Cadillac Collection are the Lloyd's. They are superb. :thumbsup:

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 05:07 PM
The Lloyd's floor mats are among the best. The pricey ones that are sold at the Cadillac Collection are the Lloyd's. They are superb. :thumbsup:

I got these over a year ago and don't even remember what they are but I think they are Lloyds? I can tell you that I have put 25k miles on it since and they still look as new with no wear and I never clean them...never! Just take them out and smack em a few times and back in! They have impressed me!

urbanski
03-01-07, 06:04 PM
The first pic is horrible and I don't know how to get rid of it!
Maybe LORDCADILLAC (Sal right?) get can it for me?

or me if you just ask

Todd3544
03-01-07, 06:21 PM
I just got off of the phone with the Caddy dealer. They said that the "V" series matts that they order are indeed Lloyds matts. They run 159.99 for the set front and rear. They said that they are a little bit thicker than the factory ones and are more durable. Just ordered me a set.

ctsvflorida
03-01-07, 06:36 PM
or me if you just ask

Thank you sir!

I guess that STS-V thread didn't go over very well? lol. Sorry, didn't mean to disrupt so many guys!