: What Do You Guys Sell?

rblimas
02-28-07, 08:57 PM
i got 2 questions

question 1 - what do you guys sell?

question 2 - "RobertCTS" said that you guys sale the euro bezel...how much shipped to 92115, and is it the full bezel or just the lights, and dose the break light on the bezel work?

http://usera.imagecave.com/BobsWork/bumper-TEN.jpg

Thanks

Lindsay Cadillac
03-01-07, 06:51 AM
i got 2 questions

question 1 - what do you guys sell?
We stock or can get any GM part for any GM vehicle... We carry a few aftermarket items, like the UUC shifter for the CTS-V.

question 2 - "RobertCTS" said that you guys sale the euro bezel...how much shipped to 92115, and is it the full bezel or just the lights, and dose the break light on the bezel work?
ThanksThe european version of the rear bezel comes painted from GM, I need to know the color of your car to give you a price. They are all different prices, based on color.

The additional red lights would need to be connected to a circuit in your car in order to be functional.

rblimas
03-01-07, 02:06 PM
The european version of the rear bezel comes painted from GM, I need to know the color of your car to give you a price. They are all different prices, based on color.

Black Raven.

Lindsay Cadillac
03-01-07, 04:09 PM
Euro bezel in Black - 89025095 - $341.85

Shipping is going to run about $17.00

RunningOnEMT
03-01-07, 04:14 PM
man i was going to come in here and be a huge wiseass and say "i would assume they sell cadillacs.... but its serious business in here

:annoyed:

CanadianTS
03-01-07, 04:30 PM
man i was going to come in here and be a huge wiseass and say "i would assume they sell cadillacs.... but its serious business in here

:annoyed:

I was going to do the same thing....but you are right...they are working deals in here. I like the Bezel but man....I'm going to put it on the same list as the Spectre front chin spoiler.....the list that says they are too much money for what they are lol.

Lindsay Cadillac
03-01-07, 04:43 PM

:annoyed:I would expect no less of you... :D

I was going to do the same thing....but you are right...they are working deals in here. I like the Bezel but man....I'm going to put it on the same list as the Spectre front chin spoiler.....the list that says they are too much money for what they are lol.
Yeah, the black one is a little pricey... Some of the other colors are cheaper...