: Stsv Mods? Who Knows?

ctsvflorida
02-27-07, 08:47 AM
Hello fella's! I am from over on the CTSV board and have just become the crew chief for my buddies STSV! Crew chief? I thought you guys would like that! Anyway, he wants me to look into all the mods without getting crazy. If one of you guys who has done like a pully, CAI, maybe exhaust and tune can PM me with your number so I can just call you on this stuff, then that would be great! Any other info. on here will be great too!

I have a tuner out this way, Jeremy Formato, so I have that covered but all other info. would be great. Also, where to get the mods that are recommended! Thanks to all in advance for help!

Update: I think we are just looking to do a pulley, CAI and tune it. So my question would be which is the next size pulley to use and which CAI are you guys using and where to call and order this stuff from. Also, what type of gains are you guys getting from this stuff? He's looking for around 60hp or so. Thanks!

Dr. Design
02-27-07, 12:00 PM
Hello,
Well I think we can offer input on this subject seeing that we have some experience in this department. We have an air intake system, ECU chip upgrade, and Exhaust System that will up the crank HP to 510-515. We have a stage 2 power system that we are working on that will get you about 575 crank hp. This includes a pulley upgrade, larger injectors, larger capacity intercooler system, etc..

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/ctd3rnd/STS_V_Stage1Kitcopy.jpg

If you are looking to get 60whp you will want to look into our stage 2 system.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
Thank you,

Hello fella's! I am from over on the CTSV board and have just become the crew chief for my buddies STSV! Crew chief? I thought you guys would like that! Anyway, he wants me to look into all the mods without getting crazy. If one of you guys who has done like a pully, CAI, maybe exhaust and tune can PM me with your number so I can just call you on this stuff, then that would be great! Any other info. on here will be great too!

I have a tuner out this way, Jeremy Formato, so I have that covered but all other info. would be great. Also, where to get the mods that are recommended! Thanks to all in advance for help!

Update: I think we are just looking to do a pulley, CAI and tune it. So my question would be which is the next size pulley to use and which CAI are you guys using and where to call and order this stuff from. Also, what type of gains are you guys getting from this stuff? He's looking for around 60hp or so. Thanks!

ctsvflorida
02-27-07, 08:52 PM
So...I should take this lack of replies as...nobody knows anything but these D3 guys? I guess I'll be the guinea pig ay?

This board is LAME! Check the CTSV board for results!

CadV
02-28-07, 12:12 AM
So...I should take this lack of replies as...nobody knows anything but these D3 guys? I guess I'll be the guinea pig ay?

Oh the CTS-V guys are going to help you out a bunch since they have the car :rolleyes: . You want help try not to be a troll.

First Class Motoring
02-28-07, 01:00 AM

you are not the guinea pig.i have the stage1 kit from D3 and loveing it.best $$$ ever spent on my car so far.

WillySTS
02-28-07, 01:44 AM

You asked,...D3 answered...You're the one who's lame...for a CREW CHIEF.
When I had a Crew Chief, I asked HIM and HE had the answers!

urbanski
02-28-07, 06:24 AM

well there we are then. sorry the STS-V guys are "lame"