Lion Motoring - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Lion Motoring in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I went to school at any ivy league college and I don't remember any students with 100k cars/SUV's. The truck ...
    hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: Lion Motoring

I went to school at any ivy league college and I don't remember any students with 100k cars/SUV's. The truck is nice if you need a truck with less storage space than a small car.

mallettv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Cadillac Escalade View Post
    Hold on my man. This Escalade did not lose any of that, because it did not have any of that to start with. It did not have a navigation screen from the factory. All of this work was done to an Escalade without navigation.

Thanks.
    Factory Navigation pretty much plugs right in. Im not disting the truck, I just think that it looks to blah on the center stack now. Maybe put Lion Motoring there or something I dont know.

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone View Post
    I went to school at any ivy league college and I don't remember any students with 100k cars/SUV's. The truck is nice if you need a truck with less storage space than a small car.
    Oh, I agree with you completely. It is now a 4-seater Escalade. A price to pay, but worth it.

Thanks.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Cadillac Escalade View Post
    Oh, I agree with you completely. It is now a 4-seater Escalade. A price to pay, but worth it.

Thanks.
    I take my 3 row seats out and put them in one of my bedrooms until I trade the truck in, that is the next time they are in the truck, but I use my truck for work, so I have a 4 seat Escalade too, but of course without the pile of speaker and amps in the rear.

ccleve76 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): BLK 2012 CTS

I agree mallettv not really feelin that center console, just my 2 cents

RANGER 66 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT

I like the truck. I don't want to beat a dead horse but I don't like the center console. How do the 26's handle? Is there any rub or fitment issues? Good job overall though!

RLTW

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER 66 View Post
    I like the truck. I don't want to beat a dead horse but I don't like the center console. How do the 26's handle? Is there any rub or fitment issues? Good job overall though!

RLTW
    Believe it or not, the 26's on the Escalade drive nicer than the 22's I currently have on my 2005. I drove another 2007 Escalade today, this one an ESV on 26's, and once again, felt better than my 2005 on 22's. The center console, well, I don't know, but I think it looks cool. No rubbing issues. All we had to do was cut a tiny slice in the plastic surrounding the wheels and tuck a piece of plastic back. That solved all rubbing issues. It really is awesome. I will post some more pictures after the STRUT package and the tv's are installed.

Thanks.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.