'07 Escalade Recall # 06024
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, '07 Escalade Recall # 06024 in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I'm a GMLINK user, and finally got my VIN number registered. While poking around, it shows my vehicle mileage 2000 ...
    AWF_AXIS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

'07 Escalade Recall # 06024

I'm a GMLINK user, and finally got my VIN number registered. While poking around, it shows my vehicle mileage 2000 more miles than it really has. Oops.

.. and then I look at recalls.

There is a Recall ID: 06024 noted, but no information is available in the attached PDF document..

Anyone know what this is?

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Lindsay Cadillac is offline Alexandria, Va
    Automobile(s): Work on them all...

Re: '07 Escalade Recall # 06024

Subject: Product Enhancement for Inventory and Customer Vehicles HVAC Module Reprogram-Expires with Base Warranty #06024B - (04/25/2006)

Models:

2007 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV

2007 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe

2007 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SERVICE PROCEDURE IN THIS BULLETIN HAS BEEN REVISED. PLEASE REVIEW THE NEW PROCEDURE IMMEDIATELY. DISCARD ALL COPIES OF BULLETIN 06024A, ISSUED MARCH 2006.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT INCLUDES VEHICLES IN DEALER INVENTORY AND CUSTOMER VEHICLES THAT RETURN FOR ANY TYPE OF SERVICE, AND WILL EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE INVOLVED VEHICLE'S NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.

Purpose
    This bulletin provides a service procedure to reprogram the HVAC module on certain 2007 Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV; Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe; and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL vehicles. On rare occasions, when the vehicle is started at or below 32°F (0°C), the HVAC controls and display may become inoperative.

This reprogramming should be completed as soon as possible on involved vehicles currently in dealership/retailer inventory and customer vehicles that return to the dealer/retailer for any type of service during the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage period.

AWF_AXIS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Thanks for the info.

Since I live in Truckee, which periodically has the record for the coldest low temperatures in the US (lower 48), I should get this fixed.

Nothing has happened so far (with 5k on the odometer) which has required a service visit, but I could see about the shaking driver-side rear-view mirror.

Do you know if there is a TSB or something being done about it? My vision worsens every day...

Dave

RCJFC888 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks for the info I actually have experienced this problem many times already and have an appointment at the dealer tuesday to have them check it out but now I can tell them about the recall number thanks. It 's no fun being in Sacramento in 105 degree weather and the A/C not working !!

2007EXT4ME is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Why did it just say "Escalade and Escalade ESV"????

Does mine not count?

LemonTwist is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV 2007

I think that EXT production was the last to commence and it only started recently.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.