Drove 2007 EXT Yesterday
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Drove 2007 EXT Yesterday in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I stopped by my dealer and they had just recieved a 2007 EXT that was slotted for the auto show ...
    Microday is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Drove 2007 EXT Yesterday

I stopped by my dealer and they had just recieved a 2007 EXT that was slotted for the auto show but didn't make it. They hadn't done the PDI so it was pretty dirty. It had 7 miles on it when we took it out. The locking tailgate and backup camera is a great addition over the last models. Everyone knows about the interior already so I won't bore anyone. It did seem louder then the previous EXT's when you punch the gas or had it running at 2000rpm or higher. It could get a little bothersome on a long trip. Anyway they look nice.

I'm not going to purchase the vehicle so if anyone is interested in it is located at Broom Cadillac in Kansas City.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Drove 2007 EXT Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Microday
    I stopped by my dealer and they had just recieved a 2007 EXT that was slotted for the auto show but didn't make it. They hadn't done the PDI so it was pretty dirty. It had 7 miles on it when we took it out. The locking tailgate and backup camera is a great addition over the last models. Everyone knows about the interior already so I won't bore anyone. It did seem louder then the previous EXT's when you punch the gas or had it running at 2000rpm or higher. It could get a little bothersome on a long trip. Anyway they look nice.

I'm not going to purchase the vehicle so if anyone is interested in it is located at Broom Cadillac in Kansas City.
    Well I called back to buy it and they just sold it.

cadnathan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Took you 44 minutes to go from not wanting it, to wanting it. Must have made a decent impression!

07slade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 escalade

yeah whats up with that? split personality? (just kidding)

Short story actually.....2 days ago I was planning on buy H2 SUT. Called Cad dealer yesterday to buy a set of OE wheels and tires to put on my EXT. He told me he had just got the EXT. I went over and drove it....slept on it....thought about H2 or EXT all day...Decided on SUT when I posted and then my dealer and wife called and we decided on the EXT. Called the dealer and told him I would pick it tomorrow and he called back and said they just sold it. I thought it might be someone from the forum.

07slade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 escalade

that SUCKS man! so sorry to hear that you lost it.

2007EXT4ME is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Awwww...that does SUCK.

What color was it? Did it handle like a tank? Before i put the wider 22s on my 04 Avalanche it felt like i was driving a "weeble-wobble".

....and dont act like yall dont know what a weeble-wobble is.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.