$1500 Rebate for 2007 Cadillac Escalade.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, $1500 Rebate for 2007 Cadillac Escalade. in Cadillac Escalade Forums; http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/cadi...ncentives.html Has anyone seen or used this $1500 rebate yet? Beside the listed restrictions (has to trade in a 1999 ...
    TL408 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade

$1500 Rebate for 2007 Cadillac Escalade.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/cadi...ncentives.html

Has anyone seen or used this $1500 rebate yet? Beside the listed restrictions (has to trade in a 1999 or newer vehicle), anything else I need to know. Would this rebate work on top of the GMS pricing?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

2007EXT4ME is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: $1500 Rebate for 2007 Cadillac Escalade.

Grrrrrrrr THAT BLOWS.

The rebate expires at the end of this month...i dont get back from Brazil until June 5th.

i will be trading in my 04 Avalanche but the rebate will be gone by then.

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kappa-Lac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TL408
    http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/cadi...ncentives.html

Has anyone seen or used this $1500 rebate yet? Beside the listed restrictions (has to trade in a 1999 or newer vehicle), anything else I need to know. Would this rebate work on top of the GMS pricing?

Thanks
    Yes, any rebate or incentive works on top of GMS price.

esv007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 Escalade

Yes I used it with GMS pricing! In fact I didn't even know and the dealer told me about it!

I sent my dealer an email asking him if he could figure out a way to make me eligible for this discount even though i wont be back from Brazil until
    June 5th.

In my little mind, since my order was placed as "sold" and i have paid a deposit...i SHOULD be able to get this rebate. It isnt my fault that it is taking so long for my truck to get here.

He told me a long time ago that he doesnt need the truck to start the paperwork process...all he needs is the VIN number. My truck was finished Friday so it has a VIN number.

I think i should get that rebate.

TL408 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade

Good luck 2007EXT4ME. I hope you'll get that $1500 too. It is the manufacturer rebate to consumer, so it's not like the dealer is giving free money and/or discount out of their pockets. With that being said, they should do whatever they can to get you that rebate.

I just wanted to let everyone know, I got that $1500 rebate on my 2007 Escalade as well. This is on top of my GMS pricing. Just finished all the paperwork and will be picking up the truck today.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My EXT is classified as "in transit". My dealer is taking the VIN number from my truck and is reporting to GM that i will be accepting delivery as of May 31st (even though i will be in Brazil until June 5th). That way i will be able to get that rebate.

Not only that, he said that if a better rebate comes out in June, he will just return my truck to stock and then reissue it to me when i get home so that i can get the better rebate.

That kind of shit is what keeps customers coming back.

tw0053 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2007EXT4ME
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My EXT is classified as "in transit". My dealer is taking the VIN number from my truck and is reporting to GM that i will be accepting delivery as of May 31st (even though i will be in Brazil until June 5th). That way i will be able to get that rebate.

Not only that, he said that if a better rebate comes out in June, he will just return my truck to stock and then reissue it to me when i get home so that i can get the better rebate.

That kind of shit is what keeps customers coming back.
    Is there any hope for a different rebate in June?

The dealer didnt say so i couldnt tell you. He said he wouldnt know until June.

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

You can almost guarantee it will be the same rebate or better for next month. Car manufacturers always run specials, and they usually dont just stop them.

Your right Spittin Game, but i had to arrange the deal like i did just in case. I didnt want to not make provisions for this rebate and then there not be another one in June.

Like i said, if a better one comes out, i will simply return my EXT to stock and then reissue it, chaning the date to June so i can the better rebate.

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

EXT4ME, I dont blame you one bit. Why even take the chance when you are buying now, $1500 is a good chunk of change.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.