Where is my EXT???? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Where is my EXT???? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I used the Gm buypower website to request a price quote on a EXT the other day, well today I ...
    RANGER 66 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT

Re: Where is my EXT????

I used the Gm buypower website to request a price quote on a EXT the other day, well today I got a interesting phonecall. The internet sales team told me they have a EXT on the ground and I can come and get it. They said it arrived yesterday and will be ready tomorrow. I have to work late tomorrow and the same on Friday. I am going to go and check it out on Saturday. This is not the dealer I placed my order with mind you. I called my dealer out of common courtesy and they are singing the same old tune "we don't know anything". I am excited about the idea of getting my truck. I will update everyone on how everything works out.

RLTW

2007EXT4ME is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Do that and send me some pics if you get some. If he has one on the lot then maybe mine will get here sooner than expected.

What color is the one he has?

Black with the Cashmere interior. I asked the guy that answered the phone in the internet sales dept what options did it have and he couldn't tell me. I am going to try and do some extra work today to free up Friday so I can go and check this truck out. The lady that called me said they were expecting a couple more today. I am anxious to get up there and check them out. I will take my camera. Hopefully I will be coming home with a new truck and I can take pictures of it at home.

RLTW

Sounds like a plan Ranger.

Let me know how it works out and if there is anything you dont like about the truck.

Well, all I didn't get the truck over the weekend. I called the dealership before I drove the hour and twenty minutes to get the truck only to find that it didn't have the sunroof or ''22'' wheels that I wanted. I could have looked past the wheels but I really wanted the sunroof. I was really looking forward to picking it up. They told me that some more trucks are coming in and they will let me know when they get one that meets my needs.

RLTW

I agree with your decision Ranger. I would have done the same thing. That is why i ordered mine with everything. I didnt want to get 6 months down the road think "damn, i wish my truck had _____".

By the way, Cadillac upgraded the status on my truck to "in transit" last week. It should arrive soon....

That sounds like good news. I got a call from the original dealer that I ordered my truck from and he told me mine is being built this week. We will see how long it takes to go from being built to being in transit.

RLTW

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.