Cheapest spinning wheels for a 07 Escalade? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Cheapest spinning wheels for a 07 Escalade? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; spinners = wack sorry, just my opinion - it cracks me up when i see someone rolling with these rims ...
    jahngga is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Cheapest spinning wheels for a 07 Escalade?

spinners = wack

sorry, just my opinion - it cracks me up when i see someone rolling with these rims with their window down and arm sticking out, too funny. dont get em man!

04SilverEXT is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I am selling a set of 24" Dub Bellagio Floaters and tires. They are like brand new and come with cooper tires, all mounted and balanced. They do spin but also float. Very nice rims and get TONS of compliments no matter what people say. People break there necks when I drive down the road. They retail at close to 9500 on superbuy and the best wholesale price is close to 7900.00 I am asking 4500.00 wheels and tires and they are like brand new. Boombotz and stoney have seen them in person and can vouch that I am not a scam as I do have the rims on my truck. Let me know if its somthing your interested in, I can accept credit cards or paypal. Chem em out on the www.mhtwheels.com site. thanks

integline is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Bart where are you located ? and i agree dont do spinnrs on the 07 it would not look classy. If your looking for rims y not just go 24's instead of spinners? chrome or black would look good.

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

you guys do realize floaters are spinners right? They are just weighted down with weights so they dont spin, take the weights off and you've got spinners. You can make any spinner a floater, they were talking about it on the Davin forums.

mikeee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I want splitters. Rims that split in half and show a different wheel design on each side, and I want LED's and screens in them, maybe a fog machine and some shooting ninja stars with bullet proof tires and spikes to avoid severe tire damage when running over police spike strips.

Falkolade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3

i think anyone thats into tricked out lades... and claims that back in the day they didn't like spinners is full of s*&^... they we're hot... now there wack... but c'mon they did have there 15 minutes...

Black Beauty 03 ESV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 ESV

Please don't get spinners. I don't think that's a look you will be satisfied with

JLGatsby is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikeee
    I want splitters. Rims that split in half and show a different wheel design on each side, and I want LED's and screens in them, maybe a fog machine and some shooting ninja stars with bullet proof tires and spikes to avoid severe tire damage when running over police spike strips.
    LMAO!

Synergetic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 ESCALADE

Quote Originally Posted by Black Beauty 03 ESV
    Please don't get spinners. I don't think that's a look you will be satisfied with
    Or the perception you want to offer for your wife and kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkolade
    i think anyone thats into tricked out lades... and claims that back in the day they didn't like spinners is full of s*&^... they we're hot... now there wack... but c'mon they did have there 15 minutes...
    I agree. They were hot.
    But never been my personal taste. I like things clean, and spinners are the opposite of that.

And obviously by the looks of the new 2007, Cadillac probably did not make a vehicle that can be modded out to the point the old Escalade was capable of being modified. Its more of the Mommy and Daddy vehicle now. Nothing against you parents out there.

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Synergetic
    I agree. They were hot.
    But never been my personal taste. I like things clean, and spinners are the opposite of that.

And obviously by the looks of the new 2007, Cadillac probably did not make a vehicle that can be modded out to the point the old Escalade was capable of being modified. Its more of the Mommy and Daddy vehicle now. Nothing against you parents out there.
    I agree with you completely Bryan, but I do have a slight attraction to the floaters. I still prefer my rims clean and like the look better but when I see some DUB Esinem Floaters, it still looks good to me. Anyways, just my opinion.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Cadillac Escalade
    I agree with you completely Bryan, but I do have a slight attraction to the floaters. I still prefer my rims clean and like the look better but when I see some DUB Esinem Floaters, it still looks good to me. Anyways, just my opinion.

Thanks.
    I agree.
    Yeah, I give props to MHT Wheels for the technology behind the floaters. They're pretty cool how they were built, although I would never buy them.

jrs05caddyext is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade

If the man wants spinners, let it be....to each his own right?

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by jrs02caddyext
    If the man wants spinners, let it be....to each his own right?
    true true

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.