Offset for 07? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Offset for 07? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; its plus 31mm i just checked the fronts...
    2007 ESCALADE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Offset for 07?

its plus 31mm i just checked the fronts

ILLNALI is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 DENALI bagged on 26's.. 2008 GS350 murdered

Quote Originally Posted by Spittin Game
    ok, so the +10 would rub really bad right? But if I went with a +20 for my current one, then it would fit the 07 perfect right?
    I would not say perfect, but you should be OK being that 2007 ESCALADE checked and it is 31ot. The difference is 11mm which is just about 1/2" actuallly 7/16" to be exact. I am sure from the factory they allowed for more tolerance than that!!

GoSooners is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Quote Originally Posted by ILLNALI

The lower the offset pulls the wheel face inward, thus pulling the whole wheel farther from the suspension.
    The higher the offset will pull the face of the wheel outward, thus pulling the wheel tighter towards the body.
    I've dealed with offsets and wheels and have gone through 3 sets, all with different offsets for my car because of fitment problems... I'd have to disagree. The lower the offset, the further the wheel sticks out. The higher the offset, the more tucked in a wheel is. So having a lower offset will not rub with anything, it'll just stick out past the fender a little.

Is the +31 offset for front AND rear? I know they increased the track by different lengths for front and rear so I just wanted to confirm. We appreciate your help 2007Escalade.

i will look at thr rear one tomarrow ok guys

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

2007 keep us updated!

i will look today they look the same gm i dont think would stagger the rims i will check later

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.