2007 escalade
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2007 escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; picking up my 07 escalade this coming tuesday, this is my first time to buy a vehicle sight unseen, even ...
    sscruiser is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2007 escalade

picking up my 07 escalade this coming tuesday, this is my first time to buy a vehicle sight unseen, even the people at the dealership haven't seen one. well i will definitely let you guys know how it looks come tuesday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rsscott is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V Coupe

Re: 2007 escalade

Congratulations!! Here's wishing you many miles of smiles!

slk230mb is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade

Pics!
    ~Steve

CaddyIV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

you are going to like it I just looked at one today nice lines the front end looks a lot better to me

Have fun with it.

CaddyIV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have driven a 2006 Denali XL for a while now
    let me know how the caddy rides?

SL1CK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville STS

I saw my first 2007 Caddy Escalade when I was coming home, had 24"s on it. At first I was like WTF IS THAT?? (Because I saw the grille only and it had a Caddy Emblem on it), then I looked at the back and it had STS-V type lights in the back. At that point I was like !?!?!?!?!??!?!, then I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! And then I fell in love....=)

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Quote Originally Posted by SL1CK
    I saw my first 2007 Caddy Escalade when I was coming home, had 24"s on it. At first I was like WTF IS THAT?? (Because I saw the grille only and it had a Caddy Emblem on it), then I looked at the back and it had STS-V type lights in the back. At that point I was like !?!?!?!?!??!?!, then I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! And then I fell in love....=)
    HAHA! I am getting excited to see one. I find that funny that the first one you saw had 24's on it already. It must have been like a day old.

Thanks.

Tac guy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

You all could have seen on on superbowl sunday.. The Mvp Hines ward was awarded a new black 2007 Escalade. They are smaller that the 06 models. I do have to say Nice interior... Option from factory are 22 inch wheels...

'06 QuickSilver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '06 Escalade Ext

congrats bro, share some pix whenever you can

thnx

Kappa-Lac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tac guy
    You all could have seen on on superbowl sunday.. The Mvp Hines ward was awarded a new black 2007 Escalade. They are smaller that the 06 models. I do have to say Nice interior... Option from factory are 22 inch wheels...
    The 2007 are actually longer and wider than the 2002-2006 models.

If anyone is ATL there is a Black 2007 on display in Phipps Plaza. You can sit in it and look around but you can not drive it. All I can say is I will be getting one ASAP!

shinyescalade is offline Cadillac Owners Member

My thoughts...

The new front end and 400 hp are my favorites, the interior appears to be a nice improvement, but the back half of the truck doesn't do anything for me. Once they hit the dealerships and I'm able to see one up close - my thoughts will probably change. Either way - congrats on the purchase and good luck with it.

Shiny E

GoSooners is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

I've seen a black, red, and white with factory 22s and the machined finished 18s. I haven't seen the chrome 18s yet. I'm not feeling the rear end as much but after sitting inside and playing with all the features, it kinda makes you forget about the not-so-good looking rear end. I love the exterior front grill though. But yeah...yay for all the new features.

Dad7159 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS4 Premium

I've seen them and drove one last week. There is no comparison between the new body and the old. Only thing the truck really needs is to be lowered about 4 inches and then it would be perfect. What a sweet ride. Wife wants to trade the srx on it. We'll see.

silverviper is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoSooners
    I've seen a black, red, and white with factory 22s and the machined finished 18s. I haven't seen the chrome 18s yet. I'm not feeling the rear end as much but after sitting inside and playing with all the features, it kinda makes you forget about the not-so-good looking rear end. I love the exterior front grill though. But yeah...yay for all the new features.
    How does the 18's look? And does the red color look hot or so so?

GoSooners is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

The red is the same as the red on the previous models. I'm not a fan of that red so it doesn't look hot to me. The machined finished 18s that I saw don't look too great. Maybe the chrome version will look a bit better... I think the older 17s and 18s look better than the new 18s.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.