DUB Escalade 2007
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, DUB Escalade 2007 in Cadillac Escalade Forums; http://www.dubmagazine.com/DEescaladeSneak.html I'm really fond of the 2002 Escalade and the 2007 Lade was a dissappointment, but I have to think ...
    parexa is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

DUB Escalade 2007

http://www.dubmagazine.com/DEescaladeSneak.html

I'm really fond of the 2002 Escalade and the 2007 Lade was a dissappointment, but I have to think it over cause with big wheels and lowering it looks tight! I wonder what a custom grill could do...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: DUB Escalade 2007

Yea the pix is real dissapointing. The 07' is so much nicer looking than the present models with the bolted on plastic parts.

Synergetic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 ESCALADE

I want to get my hands on some of those side vents.

mikeee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Its growing on me, not enough to order one yet, maybe in 08. GM has a habbit of adding stuff the following year. Hopefully by 2008 It'll grow on me enough to buy one.

hornyjuan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The gloss on that paint is amazing. Plus 26" TIS rims look great as well. Definetly growing on me. The should've flared the body out a little, give it some style instead of the flat panel ford look.

jordan00escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS

I've been in love with that truck since the first preview (picture from the rear). Since the first previews, I've always thought as the new 2007 to have been an improvement. The new interior is going to make adding aftermarket stereo's a very expensive and complicated task. If it was in my budget I would have been standing in line to have one on order.

Dif
    Dif is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade EXT

Now that the pictures have been out for a while I think back and realize the new Lades look Nice.
    Maybe not as nice as we all might have wanted them to be but can't say they don't look nice.. even if some parts look like they came off a Ford.
    The Lade still has a presence unlike anything else out there.
    Personally I'm willing to give up a little bit of Tuff Truck look for the new Refined look and in return...
    get all the updates,...
    Rack and Pinion, even better Ride, more Performance and updated Interior.
    I love my '04 and the way it rides but always felt it was a bit too much outdated truck styling and handling.
    I don't care for Ford but when I travel and need to rent a car I get a Blazer or Ford SUV and I have to say the steering in the Ford was right tight on .. like slot car.. so if that's what the new Lade is going to drive like with the Rack and Pinion .. I'm in.
    Besides that if we want to move up we don't have much choice.
    Don't think they'll be revamping anytime soon and if GM stays true to form...
    though they do add things.. they also Delete things on a vehicle after the first year model release.
    Anyway.. just my thoughts and waiting for the 07's to show up at the Dealer in town.

Falkolade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3

the only thing i don't like about the 2007 is the lack of "shock value"... when the 2002's hit the street there was massive "shock value". I do not think the 2007's will make the same splash... but who knows???

medlines is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

I love my '04 and the way it rides but always felt it was a bit too much outdated truck styling and handling.
    Man I agree with you 100%, back in october 05' I was crazy about the Escalade and I was that close to buy one, but when I knew the new Escalade2007 is coming out, I halted all my plans for a while and especially after I saw the pics of the 07'. The Dub edition is wild, now when I look at the 06' it really looks way outdated, ( but still blings ). I love the 06' , but you know life goes on and Long Live the new KING OF BLING. I already ordered mine Black on Black and I also ordered the 24" TIS 07s.

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Personally I think there is too much chrome on that truck, and it looks nice from the front only....not from the back or from the side. I still think the new ext is a lot better looking. If I were to get a new truck or suv, which im not, I would def go for the ext.

Venom77 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I think its ugly, it looks too much like a navigator or something for me...I like the old body much better... but I have a feeling that the EXT's may look nice.

2007 ESCALADE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

picking my 2007 tomarrow anyone know the whhel offset yet? need to order rims

lol... I think a lot more of you LIKE the new look, then your letting on. Once you have a chance to see a few on the road.. Sit down and drive one, there will be a eating of words..lol PLEASE BELIEVE ME... And you know this MAN!

I wonder if anyone will go so far as to.. Put the older model body clad on their 2007 Escalade? I mean, I mean... They put Lambo doors on escalades (Not really my preference) I don't knock that, looks good on other peoples SUVs. Putting the cladding on might be something people look into, I have heard some moans about the Flat non cladded side of the 2007 models. Guess well just have to see.. How do you guys think that would look... More aggressive?

medlines is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Product Number: TIS0724138
    Size: 24x10
    Product Description: 24X10 TIS07 6X5.5+18 CHROME
    Backside Spacing (in/mm): 6.25/159
    Offset: 18 mm

These are the Specs. that are mentioned on the Tis 22 website for the 2007 Escalade and which I already ordered.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.