DUB Escalade 2007 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, DUB Escalade 2007 in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by jordan00escalade I wonder if anyone will go so far as to.. Put the older model body clad ...
    fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Re: DUB Escalade 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jordan00escalade
    I wonder if anyone will go so far as to.. Put the older model body clad on their 2007 Escalade? I mean, I mean... They put Lambo doors on escalades (Not really my preference) I don't knock that, looks good on other peoples SUVs. Putting the cladding on might be something people look into, I have heard some moans about the Flat non cladded side of the 2007 models. Guess well just have to see.. How do you guys think that would look... More aggressive?
    I think you will be finding a lot of people putting the front of a 07 escalade on previous escalade models or tahoe's and such

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by jordan00escalade
    I wonder if anyone will go so far as to.. Put the older model body clad on their 2007 Escalade? I mean, I mean... They put Lambo doors on escalades (Not really my preference) I don't knock that, looks good on other peoples SUVs. Putting the cladding on might be something people look into, I have heard some moans about the Flat non cladded side of the 2007 models. Guess well just have to see.. How do you guys think that would look... More aggressive?
    I am happy to get rid of mine because of the body clad moldings, it's one step up from the original Avalanche, it's always looked like an after thought. IMO

Synergetic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 ESCALADE

Quote Originally Posted by medlines
    Product Number: TIS0724138
    Size: 24x10
    Product Description: 24X10 TIS07 6X5.5+18 CHROME
    Backside Spacing (in/mm): 6.25/159
    Offset: 18 mm

These are the Specs. that are mentioned on the Tis 22 website for the 2007 Escalade and which I already ordered.
    If you're talking about Travis Barker's 2007 Escalade, I believe those are 26" TIS07 that are mounted on that truck.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

medlines is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

If you're talking about Travis Barker's 2007 Escalade, I believe those are 26" TIS07 that are mounted on that truck.
    I know that those are 26s, but I am replying in regards of the offset, but what I mentioned there is what I ordered and is mentioned on the manufacturers website.

rsscott is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Synergetic
    Would I be correct in assuming, driving that set-up in Michigan with all our pot holes and crappy roads that the ride would be lousy and the chance of bending those wheels would be very likely???

manny5700 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Venom77
    I think its ugly, it looks too much like a navigator or something for me...I like the old body much better... .
    I can't agree wit you more man!!!

jordan00escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS

Quote Originally Posted by fast66
    I think you will be finding a lot of people putting the front of a 07 escalade on previous escalade models or tahoe's and such
    Now that you said something... I bet your right.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.