if you build it it will come (07 escalade related)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, if you build it it will come (07 escalade related) in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I pass by everyday off from work next to the Arlington TX Gm plant and I notice today 1/2 of ...
    Mac21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

if you build it it will come (07 escalade related)

I pass by everyday off from work next to the Arlington TX Gm plant and I notice today 1/2 of the main parking lot full of 2007 Escalades all color.So if you were the first to order in I am sure that it is in that batch.I will try to stop off the service road and snap some pictures for you guys this week

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Re: if you build it it will come (07 escalade related)

Sweeeet

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

I wonder how long it will be before the public will fear GM cutting costs by sacrificing the finer things and perhaps quality on their vehicles? I thought losing 1 billion during the first quarter last year was horrible.....it got MUCH worse during the last quarter this year. It makes me believe that GM could finally be circling the drain. It's a negative feedback loop IMHO.

I'll buy my new Lade when the company goes bankrupt and they have to liquidate them.

Thread hijack complete.......that is all.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex
    I wonder how long it will be before the public will fear GM cutting costs by sacrificing the finer things and perhaps quality on their vehicles? I thought losing 1 billion during the first quarter last year was horrible.....it got MUCH worse during the last quarter this year. It makes me believe that GM could finally be circling the drain. It's a negative feedback loop IMHO.

I'll buy my new Lade when the company goes bankrupt and they have to liquidate them.

Can't say I disagree w/you

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Definitly agree.

Thanks.

ZX_man is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 02 Escalade

Hmmm....I've already seen 2 on the road here in Austin. Maybe Dealer demos. I was not too impressed when I saw them in person, but I'm sure they will grow on me over time. Both were White Diamond.

Walter

Dif
    Dif is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade EXT

I've always been a Die Hard GM person but..
    Your post is definitely a real issue and I have come to agree.
    On the positive side I'm anxiously awaiting the new Escalade but at the same time I wonder how long they can keep making the vehicles they do and leave out some of the things ( stitched headrest emblems, pop up wiper arms, front seat arm rests.. just to name a few.. the list would be long ) that are important to people before people just say the Hell with it and buy something else.
    Some things are understandable... they can't make every vehicle totaly different.. they need to use some of the same parts for different vehicles to be cost effective but they go over board and it only cheapens things.
    I could go on and on but something like not having lights inside the glove box or console compartment is petty.
    Don't they think we would pay an extra $50.00 for the vehicle if there were lights in there.
    Have to scratch your head and wonder what they're thinking.
    I like the new 2007 Escalades and want to get a 2007 EXT but I'm not quite as excited as I might be simply because of the way they don't seem to be on top of things with their thinking.
    Time will tell once they are available and I can see one in person.

Here are a couple of photos I took with my Cellphone not that good I will try to snap some with the digital cam this weekend maybe I can get further in must have been about 300 or 400 still on the main lot I notice several were being loaded ready to go and the Alternate parking across Highway 360 almsot the entire lot full of Yukons

Quote Originally Posted by ZX_man
    Hmmm....I've already seen 2 on the road here in Austin. Maybe Dealer demos. I was not too impressed when I saw them in person, but I'm sure they will grow on me over time. Both were White Diamond.

Walter
    Yeah I have seen about 5 or 6 dealer demos riding around town I saw what looked like Aqua colored, 3 Blacks and 2 whites oh and 1 Burgandy

The look nice from the front but the rear Ehhhh

silverviper is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hey it would be great if you can get some pics in various colors. I am deciding between the red and Blue. Thanks again...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.