Saw the 2007 Tahoe in Person today. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Saw the 2007 Tahoe in Person today. in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by Sky High Ent. Yeah, I almost bought a Bentley Gt but I was like 300K short. If ...
    Sky High Ent. is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Saw the 2007 Tahoe in Person today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Ent.
    Yeah, I almost bought a Bentley Gt but I was like 300K short.

If you get that benz post some pics up so we believe you .
    just kidding bro!!

Falkolade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3

besides... who cross shops from a caddy truck, to a drop top benz ? ? ?

suckit is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lade
    tcorbett:
    The SL600 starts at around $131,675 and an AMG package is an option which adds more aero-dynamic factory bumpers/side skirts and different AMG designed wheels. Your comment of "Just seems like a pretty cheesy thing to do to an $80,000 car", is quite ignorant. When buying a car that retails well over a $100K, a $5000 AMG sport package is a "must have" for probably 90% of all SL600 buyers...go look at Autotrader and see how most are optioned out. Also, have you driven a SL or a CLS?...I have. Have you spent more than an hour in the cabin of each?...I have. The CLS produces a very cramped feel due to the small windows and narrow E class sized interior...(My good friend bought one 1 week ago fully loaded minus keyless go and distronic, so I have really had time to feel it out from top to bottom) The SL is by far more open feeling wise for the driver at least, whether the actual dimensions point to it or not- but of couse offers no rear seating. The 05 600's have an incredible amount of incentives...the cls's are only 06's meaning due to the high residual and end of the year discounts/money factor, I can can get the better car for my needs at a much more affordable price than usual.

Brett79: If this means being a "window shopper" for a while, so be it...although I will be the one playing the actual 50cent song in a black on black 493 hp SL600 with the "top down". LOL
    This is not my 1st benz purchase...I am negotiating one of the best deals ever seen on this car with the 1st and 2nd most high volume dealers in the USA and saved over $10000 from the time I started bringing it up in threads, until the current time which I am attempting to buy. I guess it takes time to get a deal which I can truly afford.

I know wat you mean mayn... my manager just bought an opal stone color CLS. I like the look of the ride, but after sitting in it, I couldn't believe how cramped the ride was. The sleek look of the ride comes from the long body length and low ceiling. On the street you'll see more "55s". Personally, I do notice a 600 more because I hardly see them around.

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by suckit
    I know wat you mean mayn... my manager just bought an opal stone color CLS. I like the look of the ride, but after sitting in it, I couldn't believe how cramped the ride was. The sleek look of the ride comes from the long body length and low ceiling. On the street you'll see more "55s". Personally, I do notice a 600 more because I hardly see them around.
    Yeah I see a 55 every single day. I never see 600's

Lade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

SKY: look in my old posts to see the cars I've owned... I am short even for a salvage Bentley though...LOL

Falk: me...I had benzes before Caddy's...so more like who changes from benzes to caddy trucks...just gives you an idea of how hot the 02's were when they came out.

Suck: he got black opal? that has blue in it right?
    Yeah, the cls makes you feel deep in the cabin as well since those widow lines are so high...just not my style if I can get into a SL.

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by Lade
    SKY: look in my old posts to see the cars I've owned... I am short even for a salvage Bentley though...LOL
    Falk: me...I had benzes before Caddy's...so more like who changes from benzes to caddy trucks...just gives you an idea of how hot the 02's were when they came out.
    Suck: he got black opal? that has blue in it right?
    Yeah, the cls makes you feel deep in the cabin as well since those widow lines are so high...just not my style if I can get into a SL.

Your right about the 02 escalade thing. I jumped on the bandwagon too and it was my first american car.

Have you sat in the SL yet? I was thinkign of a getting an slk but I couldnt get into one. I then tried the SL and it was really really uncomfortable. I HAD to sit with my back straight up in order to get comfy legroom. The stupid chair automatically moves your back straight, and I still didnt have good legroom. I hated ridin in it because of that especially.

Its not the best fit, but is less claustrophobic then the CLS due to the the window size and placement...also the 06 I've toyed with seemed OK, but I have had an SL before (1999) which was a smaller car. I am 6'2 195lbs and I fit, especially with the top down!!!

I think you can play with the seating so it won't do that...

got the SL in Brilliant silver with a full AMG package and staggered rims....wow wow ....................................wow

sorry GM I may have to sell out for good

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.