Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Radio/Nav screen intermittently goes blank

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  toygar 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2011 EXT with about 30,000 miles on it that I bought new. Every once in a while (four or five times in last year), when I start the truck, the screen is completely blank except for the time showing in the lower right corner. Changing between the radio or navigation function doesn't change this - nor does trying to shut it off manually. The only thing that works is shutting off the engine - waiting for a few seconds - then starting it up again. This procedure has always brought the full screen back. Not a big issue, but as warranty expires in six months (and when I mentioned it to the dealer at the last oil change - he said - oh we'll need it for awhile to look into that!) was wondering if anyone else on the forum has had this issue or can point me (and maybe the dealership) in the right direction. Thanks.

#2 ·
Hi Tony abbott,

I’m sorry to hear that this is occurring with your screen and I can understand how it would be frustrating. It looks like you are turning to the forum for advice, but if you would like an additional layer of assistance when you head in to the dealership, I’d be happy to help. Please PM me your VIN, dealership, mileage, and personal contact information if you are interested.

Have a great day,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.