Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Can I install factory DVD entertainment? 2008 NAV

mustang-cars is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac Escalade

Can I install factory DVD entertainment? 2008 NAV

I have a 2008 Cadillac Escalade with NAV. I see some factory roof mounted screens on Ebay. Can I just get one of those and hook it up. Is there a harness on the roof where the dome light is, does it use the DVD player on the Nav system? Taking the kids to Disneyland next month and I don't want to drive 2500 miles without something to keep the kids busy. Don't really know if this is possible or cost effective but it seems as though there are a lot of smart people here. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

SpyShops NY is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade

Re: Can I install factory DVD entertainment? 2008 NAV

Get the headrest solutions looks like the headliner is different but I am curious if you can cut out, but I am happy with my nav tv barracuda upfront and my two head rests also I can play a dvd from front and all play movie share or the two headrest can watch there own dvd movie while one headrest and the front watch the same movie.

Just did a small road trip wife up front and all four rear was happy so the front one is important also the audio for everyone. I would to a third row in my SWB escalade something different if this can work with a harness.