Crazy Replacement Battery Offer for Escalade's and SRX's ( Group 48 ) Style
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Crazy Replacement Battery Offer for Escalade's and SRX's ( Group 48 ) Style in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Way better than Stock Wet Battery.... and Factory fit OEM. Perfect for Dual Battery Setup also... This price is a ...
    Nice Ride is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 ESV Platinum / 2010 SRX Premium

Cool Crazy Replacement Battery Offer for Escalade's and SRX's ( Group 48 ) Style

Way better than Stock Wet Battery.... and Factory fit OEM. Perfect for Dual Battery Setup also... This price is a GEM...

ACDelco 48AGM Professional Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Battery Dealer cost over $250-

Go to Amazon and type: ACDelco 48AGM in the Search.
    List Price: $250.51
    Price: $154.57 & FREE Shipping. Details
    You Save: $95.94 (38%)
    Coupon:
    Save 20% more anf Free Delvery.... Nut's I say!!!!
    Rebate: Amazon.com
    This product is part of the 2014 Automotive DIY in July Sale
    To redeem this discount, please clip coupon on page or at checkout. This offer only applies to products sold directly by Amazon.com, and does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com website. See other deals in our Automotive DIY in July sale

Pass it on and don't forget the additional 20% Offer they have for July!!!!
    K9Caddy and Motorhead51 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wesyder is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
    Jus checked it out, thats a sweet deal if i didn't have 2 odysseys already id jump on this.
    Nice Ride likes this.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: Crazy Replacement Battery Offer for Escalade's and SRX's ( Group 48 ) Style

Thank you just got 2 for $123 each putting them in my house generator.
    Nice Ride likes this.

If your Battery is over 4 YEARS OLD, everyone should consider replacing the battery. Better sooner than later. The AGM can take a lot of abuse. They use them in all the new cars that have Start/Stop ability. They have to keep the accessories running while the car is stopped as well as crank the engine after every long stop. They can be drained very low and charge up very fast as well as recover from very low drain way better than a non-AGM. A regular battery if discharged very low will almost never recover to 100% since the plates start to degrade immediately. After 4 very low discharges, good luck with it holding a charge. They are not affected by vibration and can take extreme abuse...

I am NOT a delco fan needless to say, but this was just a great deal

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone
    I am NOT a delco fan needless to say, but this was just a great deal
    no worries I'm sure the delco portion is just the sticker

Quote Originally Posted by wesyder View Post
    no worries I'm sure the delco portion is just the sticker
    The sticker has let me down more than a few times over the years

Are you saying that the Battery will not be a GM ACDelco part? That Amazon will post and someone will actually put a sticker on another battery other than what is stated?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Ride
    Are you saying that the Battery will not be a GM ACDelco part? That Amazon will post and someone will actually put a sticker on another battery other than what is stated?
    no that would be illegal, I'm saying that this battery as well as most others are manufactured for various automobile manufacturers, i believe this particular battery is manufactured by Deka battery for ac delco
    Nice Ride likes this.

Agree 100%... Fact... I think there are only 3 or 4 that manufacture for multiple Store chains / Manufactures... Still a sweet deal for a AGM mattery.

sasakura is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Thanks for posting I was in desperate need of a new battery.

Crazy pricing. Less than 50% off!!!! Best DELCO battery you can get for Escalade.... Easy to install yourself if your a little handy... AGM battery's are great for the Escalade since they are power hungry.... AGM batteries can drain lower and recover better than any WET battery..

LeeMajors is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade EXT

Dangit, I just replaced mine with a non-AGM battery for $150 bucks two weeks ago!!

Glad you snagged a good deal!

Did you get the 36 Month or 48 Month Free replacement, its on the front sticker of the battery. GM has several wet Group size 48 batteries. Dealer wanted $150- for 36 Month wet.

teebo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2008 Escalade
    Just ordered 2 for my escalade, but the estimate delivery date is August 12, 2014- September 4, 2014. You also have to have the Amazom Prime account to use the 20% discount. I order one on my account, and one on my uncles account. Total for both was $241.58. I think I had $20 credit on my account. If you need a battery now, this is not your option!!! I hope they come in before the expected delivery dates!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.