front suspension of escalade and silverado the same?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, front suspension of escalade and silverado the same? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; are they the same? I just parked beside one and noticed how big they were compared to my escalade or ...
    evois is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

front suspension of escalade and silverado the same?

are they the same? I just parked beside one and noticed how big they were compared to my escalade or is it a conversion,

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ToddEdge is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade AWD

Re: front suspension of escalade and silverado the same?

I added a leveling kit to mine and I sit higher than most Silverado 1500's. I think they are probably all using the same setup. I know the half shafts fit both trucks.

Todd

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.