2013-2014 Cadillac Escalade Premium Square Exhaust Tips
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2013-2014 Cadillac Escalade Premium Square Exhaust Tips in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Im kind anew here so pardon if this is in the wrong area. My name is Raul and for the ...
    krunkkutz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 TRAILBLAZER SS FULLY LOADED

2013-2014 Cadillac Escalade Premium Square Exhaust Tips

Im kind anew here so pardon if this is in the wrong area.

My name is Raul and for the Looonnggeessttt time ive been trying to get the dimensions of the squared/rectangular exhaust tips from the 2013-2014 Cadillac Escalade Premium.

I am wanting to install those on my 2007 TrailBlazer SS. I have a contact that works on cars from car shows and exhausts happens to be one of his strengths. He can pretty much make this stuff look factory. But MY issue is, I DONT have the part size.He will have to cut out the rear bumper/valance on my TrailBlazer SS but if its too much to cut out it might get in the way of the rear bumper grille and will pretty much not work.

I have called many of the online GM part stores and even privately owned part stores and NONE can provide this info.
    IF you have this vehicle (escalade with the square exhausts) or maybe just the exhaust tips, please provide the dimensions of the tips...ive just ran out of options at this point.

I have attached some pics of the exhausts hoping it will increase the chances of me getting this info, or spark an act of good faith and maybe get some feedback from you guys...so if these tips look familiar, and you have them or can get the size, please let me know. Many thanks in advance and you all enjoy the weekend!!!!

-Raul
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

2kflhr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade, '97 Eldorado ETC, '97 SS Camaro

Re: 2013-2014 Cadillac Escalade Premium Square Exhaust Tips

Why dont you just go by a dealership service dept. and explain your intentions. They may let you measure them yourself.

I think the SS TrailBlazer is awesome looking, but IMO the Escalade tips may appear to large for the smaller tail end of the TrailBlazer.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

I'll measure for you later today ... but it's a little tricky because they are at an angle, so the distance between the top and bottom of the tip will be greater that the actual cutout needed. So I'll also measure the bumper cutout, which is also at an angle, but hopefully it will give you a sense of whet's needed. I think going to a Caddy dealership with a tape measure is going to be the best strategy because you will be able to understand how they sit in the bumper and measure what is applicable to your bumper.

I will also agree that they may look too big for your bumper ... although they will match the front bumper cutouts so that would look really cool in principle. So I'm curious as to how it would turn out.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Okay so please keep in mind that these are approximate measurements that they will be off by a mm or two here and there, so please only use them as guidelines not as the definitive dimensions.

The tips themselves are about 9 3/4" across from the outer edges, and they are about 5" high. The height measurement is not from the top outer edge to the bottom outer edge because like I said they are angled inwards ... it is the approximate dimension measured on a vertical plane from top to bottom if that makes sense.

The openings on the bumper are approximately 10 1/2" wide ... there is no vertical measurement because the bumper is open at the bottom and the tips protrude slightly below the bottom of the bumper.

Hope that helps a little and gives you a general idea as whether it is worth pursuing further.

krunkkutz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 TRAILBLAZER SS FULLY LOADED

You are a LIFE SAVER!!!!

Yes, I see you also noticed the front bumper openings too!!! I too agree that they are rather large, but it will also give the impression of the air just flowing right threw the body of the SS.

I am about to scroll down to your last reply, so ive got my fingers crossed!!!

:-)
    -RM

----------

Once again, thank you so much!
    Thats really what I needed, something to work with. I have seen that the escalades tips come out a bit from the bottom , so im not overly concerned that they fit with the exact edge of the bumper.

I am still pursuing this and I am about to go outside with some tape and see if that will work. if I do get this done im def getting some pics uploaded here.

Thanks a BUNCH and Ill keep you posted, unless you consider that spam :-)

-Raul

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.