2013 Escalade,,,,, Lemon law
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2013 Escalade,,,,, Lemon law in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hi All; I am new to this forum, and was wondering if anyone can help me with Cadillac Customer Care. ...
    bernoff is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade, 2013 escalade

Angry 2013 Escalade,,,,, Lemon law

Hi All;

I am new to this forum, and was wondering if anyone can help me with Cadillac Customer Care. I currently own a 2011 Escalade premium, and a 2013 Escalade Platinum, [B][B][B]I have owned or Leased 7 Cadillacs in the last 11 years, 5 of them Escalades. I have never had any problems with any of the cars, and was always very please with the quality of the Service. Until 2013. Ever since this escalade was delivered I have had problems with the Memory seat and steering wheel retaining memory. It has been to the Dealer 6 times for the same problem, Computer replacements, wiring and motor replacements, all to no avail. Finally, after the fourth time in for repair, I got fed up and said I want another vehicle. This problem started the first week after delivery.

So I figure this a no-brainer, and Cadillac will surely stand behind their product. After several weeks of phone calls to Rude no "customer Care" individuals, they finally say they will do nothing, but keep it on Record. On the 5th time in for the same problem, I say this is enough. My servicing Dealership, says they need to take the car back, but lets try once more. However they say call Customer care again and put them on notice. Which I do , all to no avail,,,again. After the Dealer calls me to say the car is fixed, come and get it, I go, and it fails again,,,in the service drive as I am picking it up. Still no response from "Customer Care". Finally, I have to get an attorney to handle this. Is there something wrong here? What is going on with Cadillac? Is this the way they treat Loyal Customers? Most Car manufacturers would kill to have this kind of Loyalty, and Cadillac destroyed it. Oh, and the Nav system and Radio had to replaced as well.
    If anyone has ANY suggestions, I would very much appreciate the HELP.

Thanks for allowing me to vent. This is Crazy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Re: 2013 Escalade,,,,, Lemon law

hrpatel17926 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS, 2007 ESV
    Where Laura and Greg when you need them??

dzar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Really? You think they are here to help? They seem like they are here to promote the Cadillac brand. I don't believe they have ever helped anyone resolve an issue, and when the issues are real and serious, they never offer to help (for I suspect they are powerless, not because they don't want to). Nothing personal to them, but I suspect they have no ability to do anything but call the dealer and put in a good word for us.

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by dzar
    Really? You think they are here to help? They seem like they are here to promote the Cadillac brand. I don't believe they have ever helped anyone resolve an issue, and when the issues are real and serious, they never offer to help (for I suspect they are powerless, not because they don't want to). Nothing personal to them, but I suspect they have no ability to do anything but call the dealer and put in a good word for us.
    Exactly !!!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by bernoff View Post
    Hi All;

I am new to this forum, and was wondering if anyone can help me with Cadillac Customer Care. I currently own a 2011 Escalade premium, and a 2013 Escalade Platinum, [B][B][B]I have owned or Leased 7 Cadillacs in the last 11 years, 5 of them Escalades. I have never had any problems with any of the cars, and was always very please with the quality of the Service. Until 2013. Ever since this escalade was delivered I have had problems with the Memory seat and steering wheel retaining memory. It has been to the Dealer 6 times for the same problem, Computer replacements, wiring and motor replacements, all to no avail. Finally, after the fourth time in for repair, I got fed up and said I want another vehicle. This problem started the first week after delivery.

So I figure this a no-brainer, and Cadillac will surely stand behind their product. After several weeks of phone calls to Rude no "customer Care" individuals, they finally say they will do nothing, but keep it on Record. On the 5th time in for the same problem, I say this is enough. My servicing Dealership, says they need to take the car back, but lets try once more. However they say call Customer care again and put them on notice. Which I do , all to no avail,,,again. After the Dealer calls me to say the car is fixed, come and get it, I go, and it fails again,,,in the service drive as I am picking it up. Still no response from "Customer Care". Finally, I have to get an attorney to handle this. Is there something wrong here? What is going on with Cadillac? Is this the way they treat Loyal Customers? Most Car manufacturers would kill to have this kind of Loyalty, and Cadillac destroyed it. Oh, and the Nav system and Radio had to replaced as well.
    If anyone has ANY suggestions, I would very much appreciate the HELP.

Thanks for allowing me to vent. This is Crazy.
    Hello bernoff,

I apologize that you have had an unsatisfactory experience working with our Customer Care team and with your Escalade. I cannot guarantee a different resolution than what you were offered, but I would be more than happy to take a look into your case to see if there is anything else I can assist with. If you would like me to look into your file for you, please feel free to private message me your case number and VIN. If you are unable to private message me, you can also reach out to me at socialmedia@gm.com with the subject line as “ATTN GREG” so it gets delivered straight to me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by dzar View Post
    Hello dzar,

We are certainly here to assist the community members here with their concerns. Numerous members can attest to great customer service received here on the forum. Although most of the interactions are done behind the scenes via private message, we are here to assist our customers to the best of our ability. I apologize if you have had an unsatisfactory experience with us. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.