Cadillac Owners Forum banner

fixed everything, feeling brand new again

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  MrHolland 
#1 ·
Hey guys

So I finally took my car into the shop on Monday, I had my Tie rods changed lower ball joints, plugs & wires plus 4 brand new shocks all around. I also had them change the oil in the transfer cases, plus a oil change. Last week I changed all the speakers in the car plus I added two 12" subs to the factory nav system. Today I sent the car in to get fully detail inside and out, the last two things I gotta get is winter tires and break pads and disk all around going to do that next week. Since I changed everything I must say my Esky now drives like a dream it feels so much faster now with the new plugs and wires. I will post some pics when I get it back later today.

#2 ·
Hello Mr.SWAG,

I love when my car feels brand new after a car detailing and oil change. With new plugs, wires and the car detailing, I am sure you are loving your Escalade. Glad it's driving smooth and much faster now after these changes. I will be on the lookout for pictures you post. If you ever have any questions, please contact me via private message. I am here to assist.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

#11 ·
can you give me some specs on the speakers you got, I want to keep my head unit but add some bass. If I could avoid adding a box in the trunk it would be great. Also if you are changing the brakes you should do cross drilled I did notice that with the stock rotors it would over heat a lot so cross drill it runs a lot better. You can do the front and rear for under $1000 and paint the calipers red while your added.

#12 ·
UPDATE.... I just took out one of the resonator and it sounds amazing!! I also lowered it 3" in the rear and 2" in the front. I must say I love how it turned out, I will post some pics

----------

I guess I can't post any pictures it saying there to big!!! I do not have the patience for this...

#15 ·
No rubbing what so ever, but I have on my stock 22" wheels on 305/40/22. Next spring I will putting on 26"rims which is why I didn't go lower than. 3" in rear and 2" in front.. I think I turned out really nice wish I could share the pics

----------

I don't understand How a 40kb picture is to big to to post!! Can someone please help me post these pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.