07 escalade lift up question
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 07 escalade lift up question in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hello!Please who knows and who lift up his EXT 07-up.question is about suspension with electric absorbers.I saw many lift kits ...
    Ludvig is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): escalade ext

07 escalade lift up question

Hello!Please who knows and who lift up his EXT 07-up.question is about suspension with electric absorbers.I saw many lift kits on ebay, but it doesn't have any discription about diffirent types of it.I want to lift it but with factory ride quality.Plase let me know whi know all info of it or maybe articles in the web.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bigwill1323704 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT
    The issue I ran into when thinking about installing a lift the auto ride

Some kits disable the

While there are. Custom kits and shops that will keep it ridding like factory

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Re: 07 escalade lift up question

Not sure how much you want to lift it and if you have 2WD or AWD ...

If you just want to level the front (it's usually about 1.5" lower than the back), measure exactly what you need and you can buy something like this to achieve the leveling: http://www.readylift.com/products/ca...n-66-3090.html

If you want to go higher, they also sell rear spring spacers ... I would just give them a call and tell them your exact model and what you want to achieve and they'll tell you what's possible, what you need, and how to do it. I'm sure there are other companies that sell lift components, but RL is pretty reputable so it's a good place to start.

Be sure to ask them how to retain autoride and how to deal with the shocks, especially if you want to go higher than just a leveling kit.

Hi! thnaks a lot.but how many inches " i can put...that doe's crack aout ride control system obsorbers.....and will it fails with higher lift kit nad will it be good for 1.5 lift fornt or rear i dont know how many, question is about lift and auto ride control system fail,maybe it can be disable but i thibk will be check engine light on and other problems.

So do you want suspension lift. Of a level

----------

Leveled

Vs

Lifted

That second truck has a serious lift ... I believe the only way that's possible is by ditching the entire autoride system (trick the BCM with resistors) and revert to a true passive suspension lift kit.

Why anyone would do this to an Escalade instead of an Avalanche is a bit beyond me since the Avy would cut the work/expense in half and has a more rugged look to begin with, and especially since the Avy is 4WD, but to each their own.

Yea the price to do a seriously lift was around 4000 for the kit and install

I want "Leveled" on first picture looks awesome with vendor flares!But want's with auto ride will be?

Okay so I spoke to a buddy who is running a leveling kit on his Avalanche LTZ, which I'm pretty sure has the same setup as an 07 EXT.

This is what he has up front (which says it is compatible with Cadillac Pickup): http://www.topguncustomz.com/p-6484-...t-spacers.aspx

And these are the spacers for the rear: http://www.ebay.com/itm/01-14-GM-Ful...210295&vxp=mtr

And this is how his truck sits:

That is my escalade In the pic pm me with your number if you want more info

I have 2.5" In the front and 1.5"I the rear

My level kit cost around 100.00. Installation will. Be the most if you don't do it your self

It does not effect the auto ride, you don't need shock extenders

hardkore-v is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

^^^Listen to these guys. If you want minimal lift such as a leveling kit, I do not think that it would mess with the auto ride at all.

I am currently in the process of lifting my EXT.. I have a 2010 and I am lifting it 8" on 20x12's and 35x12.50's.. The 8" lift is just spacers, drop downs, and extenders and utilizes the factory auto ride parts. It also requires a new CV driveshaft which is a Caddy only thing and an additional $475. I am going to be starting a thread in the project section shortly.

Skyjacker makes a 3.5" kit. They sell for around $2500 around here plus labor, etc. To me, that's an insanely overpriced set up for what it is.

Anyway you choose to do it, GOOD LUCK and ENJOY!!! I love looking at Escalades lowered on 24's but I wanted to be different. Lifted Escalades are few and far between probably mostly due to the fact they are a luxury SUV and everybody has different needs.. My wife is more than alright driving a lifted Caddy on 35's.. Plus the kids just think it's awesome.

----------

by the way, that Avalanche is gorgeous

When you plan to do that I've always wanted 35 on mine

Hi!How many inches " of lift will be good with auto ride cuz it's very sirous thing i think.

Just saw this parked outside my building:

hardkore-v is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by soulsea View Post
    Just saw this parked outside my building:

that thing is super clean. 12" lift on 24's? for some reason those wheels just look big to me. could be 22's though

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.