Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Looking to buy a 2007 escalade.

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  blackex 
#1 ·
New to the forum, I'm looking to buy a 2007 escalade. What should I be aware of when buying one?

#9 ·
Hello jkinder33,

Congrats on your recent purchase of an Escalade. I am glad you have a peace of mind after having your vehicle inspected by the dealer. I wish many happy miles to come for you in your Escalade! If any concerns or questions arise, don't hesitate to contact us. We can be reached via private message and are here to assist.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

#6 ·
Hah, I love all the "first model year" bashing- I haven't found a single thread to support any core difference in the 07 versus other years to support it. I only have 7k miles on mine since buying used as a one owner from a Cadillac dealer, and aside from some minor cosmetic issues, the truck is perfect.

As for what to look for- maintenance and ownership history is number one. From there, as others have suggested I highly recommend an inspection at a dealer. There's a lot they'll find that you'll likely miss in your own inspection no matter what we tell you here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.