2010 escalade wiper problem
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2010 escalade wiper problem in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hi guys, since a few days my truck as a little problem....the wiper works slowly! When i put the wiper ...
    2000r is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

2010 escalade wiper problem

Hi guys, since a few days my truck as a little problem....the wiper works slowly! When i put the wiper on, they work VERY slowly and even they can stop in the middle of the winshield! I have to push a few time on the wiper button to put them back in place.... Do tou think its a motor problem? Any idea???
    Tanks

Btw, i have the truck since 2 weeks only...not sure its maybe a wiper setting or something else????

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 2010 escalade wiper problem

Quote Originally Posted by 2000r View Post
    Hi guys, since a few days my truck as a little problem....the wiper works slowly! When i put the wiper on, they work VERY slowly and even they can stop in the middle of the winshield! I have to push a few time on the wiper button to put them back in place.... Do tou think its a motor problem? Any idea???
    Tanks

Btw, i have the truck since 2 weeks only...not sure its maybe a wiper setting or something else????
    Hello 2000r,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a concern with your Escalade’s wiper motors. Have you brought this concern up to your dealership’s service department? If you would like any assistance working with a dealership in regards to this concern, I would be more than happy to assist you. Please send me a private message with your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you would like to work with. If you are unable to send me a private message, you can also reach out to me via email at socialmedia@gm.com. When you are sending your email, please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Didnt buy from a dealer....im in canada! The truck is 133 000km so is out of warranty for this... Thats why im trying to find the issu alone!

Help anyone?

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by 2000r View Post
    Help anyone?
    Hi 2000r,

I understand how you are looking for advice from other forum members. I am sorry we did not know your location was Canada until you informed us. I recommend contacting the GM of Canada Cadillac Customer Assistance center. They can be reached by phone at 1-888-446-2000. I am also providing a link for the GM of Canada contact page. I know you are out of warranty, but I still recommended to contact the customer assistance center to see if there is any help they can provide.

http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/corporat...actus/overview

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

motor is dying. get it replaced.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.