Deals on 2013 or 2014?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Deals on 2013 or 2014? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; With the new platform already announced I am assuming you can get a 2013 or 2014 for well under invoice. ...
    Supercomputers is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Deals on 2013 or 2014?

With the new platform already announced I am assuming you can get a 2013 or 2014 for well under invoice. What is everyone seeing out there. My dad has no Interest on the new model so I am looking to score him a deal on a left over. What ate you guys seeing out there appreciate the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    I don't think you can get a great deal on escalade's like you could couple years ago due to limited production of 2013's,
    Since the production is limited they don't have to give much incentives,
    You probably could get $7-8k off on a new one now
    Maybe $10k off on platinum.

bp3231 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 escalade plat
    Just got mine today... 2013 platn... 85k Msrp got it for 76k.... No incentives on 2014s... I'm in Cali btw.

gdirty5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts

Re: Deals on 2013 or 2014?

I know mine isn't a 2013 but when I bought mine (first week of November 2010) I got my 2010 for 13k off msrp. Think it was 54k before taxes. Brand new. They had a lot of current incentives that they didn't market. But the gm supplier discount website basically tells you every regional incentive going on. I was about to spend 50k on a used 2010 with 12k miles on it, and when November rolled around the incentive changed and offered an extra 8k over all other deals they had

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by bp3231 View Post
    Just got mine today... 2013 platn... 85k Msrp got it for 76k.... No incentives on 2014s... I'm in Cali btw.
    Hello bp3231,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you as part of the Cadillac community on here. Thanks for providing your information on your recent purchase and congrats! You should share a picture of your new to you 2013 Escalade platinum; I am sure it is a beauty. If you ever have concerns or questions that arise, please contact us. We are here to assist!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Noob is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I checked the website, and current incentives right now are 0% financing or 3k cash back on top of supplier price (another 3-5k off)

cadillacricket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Our dealership is advertising triple net (well below invoice and/or Preferred/Supplier) on our 2013s and 2014s, a $72,830 MSRP Luxury package Escalade will sell for $65,927 to whomever is astute enough to take advantage of the leftover deals... This includes the $3000 alternative purchase cash.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.