Guess this is good-bye :( - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Guess this is good-bye :( in Cadillac Escalade Forums; As long as we're showcasing what replaced our Escalades....... 3.JPG 4.JPG 2.JPG 1.JPG 5.JPG With the trade ins we got ...
    CadX6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Guess this is good-bye :(

As long as we're showcasing what replaced our Escalades.......

3.JPG4.JPG2.JPG1.JPG5.JPG

With the trade ins we got from Audi on the Wife's CTS & my Escalade - the monthly payment on both of these is approximately what we were paying on the Escalade lease.
    I still love Cadillacs - first time since 1996 without at least one - but until Cadillac catches up with the rest of the world technology wise, we"re going to have to take a break. (The grandkids love the built in wi-fi hotspot with internet access & I particularly like the Google satellite maps display on the Nav, real time news, weather, gas prices, etc.)
    hannity likes this.

K9Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black

Very nice!!

With the built in wi-fi hotspot deal.... You can do the same thing from your "smart phone".

CadX6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by K9Caddy View Post
    Very nice!!

With the built in wi-fi hotspot deal.... You can do the same thing from your "smart phone".
    That's true except the data plan on the Audi is unlimited whereas the data plan on my phone is thru an ATT "Family Share" 6GB plan & my oldest grandson is 14 with an iPhone . Needless to say, we don't have a lot left over at the end of the month....

murphy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac Escalade Platinum

Yup..with all the techno makes the Caddie seem like a covered wagon in comparison..then there's the ride !! (solid axle versus independent suspension = truck versus car)
    hannity likes this.

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    Don't get me wrong I'm sure the cedes is awesome ride, but I've always said how the MRC is unbelievable... Drives better than some sedans I have had over the years. It blew the Q7 we tested for ride quality, however, yes the escalade needs more techno items if it wants to compete.

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    By the way love the TT. Always wanted one!

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Just got my first Audi an RS7, one of the first ones here, and it's a rocket.

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by hcvone
    Just got my first Audi an RS7, one of the first ones here, and it's a rocket.
    I would love to have one of those.
    I'm sure 0-60 is around 3.5 second
    Post some pic's please

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.