help with stabilitrak and abs light please
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, help with stabilitrak and abs light please in Cadillac Escalade Forums; So this just started couple days ago. While driving I could notice a lil feedback from gas pedal and sometimes ...
    indyguy211 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

help with stabilitrak and abs light please

So this just started couple days ago. While driving I could notice a lil feedback from gas pedal and sometimes when braking get a lil feedback in brake pedal kinda how it feels when stopping in snow with the ABS. Then twice now on the information center would say Stabilitrak Off, then Service Traction Control and then Service Stabilitrak. The ABS light stays on along with think is Stabilitrak light. Anyone that has any experience with this would love some help. Hoping it isn't anything too serious.

If it matters have a 2009 Ext

Thanks again

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mello_driver is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I wish I knew as well I have a 2007 esv and I have the same problem exactly. Anybody with any solutions?

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: help with stabilitrak and abs light please

Quote Originally Posted by indyguy211 View Post
    So this just started couple days ago. While driving I could notice a lil feedback from gas pedal and sometimes when braking get a lil feedback in brake pedal kinda how it feels when stopping in snow with the ABS. Then twice now on the information center would say Stabilitrak Off, then Service Traction Control and then Service Stabilitrak. The ABS light stays on along with think is Stabilitrak light. Anyone that has any experience with this would love some help. Hoping it isn't anything too serious.

If it matters have a 2009 Ext

Thanks again
    Hello indyguy211,

I apologize that you are experiencing feedback in your brake pedal and gas pedal and that various lights are illuminating in your DIC. Have you brought this concern up to your dealership? I do see that you are looking for other community member’s input in regards to the concern. I just wanted to reach out to you if you were interested in my assistance in working with the dealership. If you would like my assistance, please private message me. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by mello_driver View Post
    I wish I knew as well I have a 2007 esv and I have the same problem exactly. Anybody with any solutions?
    Hello mello_driver,

I apologize that you are experiencing this concern as well in your Escalade. If you would like any assistance in working with the dealership in regards to this concern, you can private message me as well. You can also reach out to me at socialmedia@gm.com if you are unable to private message me. Please include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so it gets delivered straight to me when you send your email. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

indyguy211 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: help with stabilitrak and abs light please

Ok noticed my driver side front wheel are was making weird noises and noticed some dried grease on my wheel. Went ahead and stopped at local shop that always helps me out. He brought the jack out and lifted left front corner and the whole wheel and hub would move in any direction say 3-4 inches. He said I was very lucky, whole wheel could of fallen off and said I would of drove right over it and tear up the whole side of the truck. So it was the whole wheel hub assembly, has the ABS module in it. Went to Oreillys and got the best 1 for $220 and put it on for $75. Soon as I pulled out the lights went off. Apparently is very common issue, lots of people on forums talkin bout it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.