Dtc codes P0622 and B0081 on 2007 escalade ?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Dtc codes P0622 and B0081 on 2007 escalade ? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey all i have a 2007 escalade and these codes came up on scanner the battery light will sometimes come ...
    bwiggy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 escalade

Dtc codes P0622 and B0081 on 2007 escalade ?

Hey all i have a 2007 escalade and these codes came up on scanner the battery light will sometimes come on and go off but never stays on also the service air bag on dic is on and the red light on bottom left that has the seat is on it stays on all the time. i have checked connections at seat belt and under seat can not find a loose connection anywhere or frayed wire. i have theree daughters that ride in this vehicle and it really worries me since we travel great distances to the doctor i was hoping someone on here might help me understand what is bad here before i take it to the shop because where im from they will tell someone they replaced this and never do it and other horror stories

thank you all so much for what you do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Dtc codes P0622 and B0081 on 2007 escalade ?

Quote Originally Posted by bwiggy View Post
    Hey all i have a 2007 escalade and these codes came up on scanner the battery light will sometimes come on and go off but never stays on also the service air bag on dic is on and the red light on bottom left that has the seat is on it stays on all the time. i have checked connections at seat belt and under seat can not find a loose connection anywhere or frayed wire. i have theree daughters that ride in this vehicle and it really worries me since we travel great distances to the doctor i was hoping someone on here might help me understand what is bad here before i take it to the shop because where im from they will tell someone they replaced this and never do it and other horror stories

thank you all so much for what you do.
    Hello bwiggy,

I apologize that you are experiencing this concern with your Escalade. I completely understand wanting to make sure that your daughters are safe when you are driving in your vehicle. I am not a technician or engineer, but I would be more than happy to assist you in working with the dealership in your area if it is within the United States. If you are located outside the United States, I can assist you by directing you to the correct group within the area you are located in. If you would like my assistance, please private message me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you will be working with. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

SpyShops NY is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade

Look under the drivers seat to the left front towards the radio there is a small connector that connects the seat belt the clip part under the seat towards front by the left rail. This can cause a service air bag light this is a known problem and you can fix it with a tie wrap. If not the driver check passenger but i would check driver first.

So the connector im looking for to be loose would be closest to the console and under the seat

i checked all the connectors under seat and none were loose checked the one on the front right of seat next to radio and it felt tight does that mean its good

SpyShops NY is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by bwiggy View Post
    i checked all the connectors under seat and none were loose checked the one on the front right of seat next to radio and it felt tight does that mean its good

Its the right one, so if that is not the case than it must be something else, this was what was wrong with mines,

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.