Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, New to the Forum and New rid in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Just to say hi!. I came from a 2007 Tahoe with tons of mods done to it, to a 2010 ...
- 08-20-13 09:27 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 Galaxy Grey Escalade
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
New to the Forum and New rid
Just to say hi!. I came from a 2007 Tahoe with tons of mods done to it, to a 2010 Galaxy Grey Escalade Luxury. Just picked up this past saturday. Got a insane price on it and really low miles. So already added a few mods to it after the next day I got it. So far the plan is to color match most of it and maybe some black painting. Also have a 2/3 kit in the garage for it. After that prob next summer I am going to put on a 16" wilwood big brake kit. I already miss the big brakes I had on the Tahoe. Any here are the pics and also pic of the Tahoe.
When I first picked it up:
After my first mods:
- 08-20-13 10:41 AM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
Re: New to the Forum and New rid
Welcome, and best of luck with your new Escalade.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Dual Audio - 4-Way Speakers
4-Way Speakers - 6-1/2 Inch RoundMore on Dual Audio - 4-Way Speakers
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
Ratchet - 3/8 Inch Drive; Round Head; Quick ReleaseMore on PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
- Pilot Automotive - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light