gmx550 lockpick how to rear video
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, gmx550 lockpick how to rear video in Cadillac Escalade Forums; how can I get my ipod4 which is showing a movie on the front console fine to show on the ...
    psuscott0483 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 EXT

gmx550 lockpick how to rear video

how can I get my ipod4 which is showing a movie on the front console fine to show on the rear tv? I ran RCA from the lockpick to the rearaux in. I have the rear console on and set to GMX550 or AUX neither worked. on the front console the AUX setting is to rear aux not DVD. when I hit the steering wheel mute 4x and say AUX on the front screen says service rear vision system and the rear screen shows nothing but I can still hear the movie.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

gdirty5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts

Re: gmx550 lockpick how to rear video

You have to connect the blue wire leading to the rear cam to the lock pick

psuscott0483 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 EXT
    the rear camera needs to be wired to the lockpick to view an ipod movie on both screens at once?

jlawsonz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade
    It's flaky for me, but what Ido is select AUX, rear screen aux, then full screen and then I return to XM for the iPhone interface and then track up, track down and have video front and rear as long as I also select DVD in motion. I also hooked up the blue wire under the seat. It really should be easier, but its not and I get inconsistent results using the gmx550

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.