2nd row headrests not moving...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2nd row headrests not moving... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Anyone know if therse should move up and down with no hassle... mine wont budge, and I cant see them ...
    sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade

2nd row headrests not moving...

Anyone know if therse should move up and down with no hassle... mine wont budge, and I cant see them being like that on purpose... never was using them until today!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service

Re: 2nd row headrests not moving...

Hello sdgc,

I looked up some information about this in your owner’s manual, and in chapter 3 page 2 it states:

“The vehicle's second-row seats have head restraints in the outboard seating positions that cannot be adjusted.”

I hope this information helps! Please private message me if you have any further questions. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    Well holy chicken mcnuggets batman. I guess I should have read that book a little better..... So the first and third row can move but not second... Wtf?!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Blade is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 10 ESV Plat;10 ESV Lux; 08 Suburban LTZ; 08 ESV-sold

Re: 2nd row headrests not moving...

I think they don't move so they don't get stuck or damaged when flipped forward an the driver or passenger seat is pushed back far. I know there is a DIY posted here on how to create a notch in the headrest post to raise it a bit.

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.