Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Rear electronic air shocks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I need to replace the rear electronic air shocks on my 07 escalade esv. Anybody used the Arnott shock absorbers? ...
- 07-03-13 09:34 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 07 escalade esv
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Rear electronic air shocks
I need to replace the rear electronic air shocks on my 07 escalade esv. Anybody used the Arnott shock absorbers? How difficult are they to replace? Should I replace the air shock control module also?
Any feedback is appreciated.
- 07-04-13 10:13 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade '08 CTS '06 H2
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Re: Rear electronic air shocks
try doing a search in this forum, lots of people have them including myself, piece of cake to install.. you don't need a new module unless yours is malfuntioning
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Gunk Liquid Wrench - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant
LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant and De-Icer with CERFLON(R); 3 Oz Can
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- K-Seal - Coolant Leak Repair
Coolant Leak Repair - Permanent; 8 Oz.More on K-Seal - Coolant Leak Repair