Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Rear electronic air shocks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I need to replace the rear electronic air shocks on my 07 escalade esv. Anybody used the Arnott shock absorbers? ...
- 07-03-13 08:34 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 07 escalade esv
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Rear electronic air shocks
I need to replace the rear electronic air shocks on my 07 escalade esv. Anybody used the Arnott shock absorbers? How difficult are they to replace? Should I replace the air shock control module also?
Any feedback is appreciated.
- 07-04-13 09:13 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade '08 CTS '06 H2
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Re: Rear electronic air shocks
try doing a search in this forum, lots of people have them including myself, piece of cake to install.. you don't need a new module unless yours is malfuntioning
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container