Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Rear electronic air shocks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I need to replace the rear electronic air shocks on my 07 escalade esv. Anybody used the Arnott shock absorbers? ...
- 07-03-13 08:34 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 07 escalade esv
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Rear electronic air shocks
I need to replace the rear electronic air shocks on my 07 escalade esv. Anybody used the Arnott shock absorbers? How difficult are they to replace? Should I replace the air shock control module also?
Any feedback is appreciated.
- 07-04-13 09:13 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade '08 CTS '06 H2
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Re: Rear electronic air shocks
try doing a search in this forum, lots of people have them including myself, piece of cake to install.. you don't need a new module unless yours is malfuntioning
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit