Two door EXT
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: Would you buy it? (If drivetrain & suspension are sound)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah

3 33.33%
  • Nah

6 66.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ELUSIVE
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Two door EXT in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey guys/gals, I saw this about a week ago on my way to work and went back to take pictures. ...
    wela-dune is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Question Two door EXT

Hey guys/gals,

I saw this about a week ago on my way to work and went back to take pictures. Searching didn't turn up anything on the surface so I wanted to ask some enthusiasts.

Were there any two door models that were produced for the EXT line? IMO, I think it's awesome, simply because of the uniqueness of it. Provided it is mechanically sound, this seems like it would be a great buy in the special/custom category.

What do you think? Here's the web posting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    That is terrible. I wouldn't drive that if someone gave it to me. I would not trust it either, looks like it was pieced together.

Re: Two door EXT

Quote Originally Posted by adamjeeps View Post
    That is terrible. I wouldn't drive that if someone gave it to me. I would not trust it either, looks like it was pieced together.
    Based off of what? Honestly.

kazza93203 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by wela-dune
    Hey guys/gals,

I saw this about a week ago on my way to work and went back to take pictures. Searching didn't turn up anything on the surface so I wanted to ask some enthusiasts.

Were there any two door models that were produced for the EXT line? IMO, I think it's awesome, simply because of the uniqueness of it. Provided it is mechanically sound, this seems like it would be a great buy in the special/custom category.

What do you think? Here's the web posting.
    Yea must have been custom. Stock new body silverado with a front clip, and all the trimming off a escalade. Seen it before, some look like crap the rest are bad ass!

Quote Originally Posted by kazza93203 View Post
    Yea must have been custom. Stock new body silverado with a front clip, and all the trimming off a escalade. Seen it before, some look like crap the rest are bad ass!
    Do you really think it was a NNBS that was modified? The B>C pillar area is what's throwing me, the glass and lack of the extended cab door. It seems to me to be a chopped EXT, without close inspection and VIN number.

bigwill1323704 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT

Well damn thats a huge waste of money and time

clk199 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Woahhhhhh.... I am at a loss for words.... haha

texas1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

i first thought it was a rear avalanche clip with a front clip of a escalade but its not looking at the body lines its def a nbs silverado 2007-13 with heavy fabrication its a extended cab that got welded to make it look unibody lot of time spend on creating this only fail i see is on the 2 window trim does not match the front door and the bed body line sitcks out insted of been round all that been said would def not buy one first pick on a single cab would be ram srt 10

----------

besides the price is in usd is 26098.88 can almost buy a used 2007 ext for that

ELUSIVE is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche 997 Carrera S, VW Passat SE

That may just be the ugliest Escalade ever. That's right up there with Snooki's.
    texas1 likes this.

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD

Quote Originally Posted by wela-dune View Post
    Based off of what? Honestly.
    Look at the tailgate photo. Nothing lines up around the lights and top of the tailgate.

blackex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base

You can see that both air bags have been deployed already and were never replaced. This was probably a salvage total loss vehicle that had a lot of body work done to try and repair it/modify it. This is a complete scam of a vehicle and should be sold for parts since there's no way you can sell this with non functioning airbags.

Whiterob is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Well, even though it isn't to my taste, I commend the guy for doing something different. I am sure in a few years the fiberglass and bondo will crack, but it is definitely pretty sharp

Quote Originally Posted by blackex View Post
    This is a complete scam of a vehicle and should be sold for parts since there's no way you can sell this with non functioning airbags.
    It had sold a few different times over a few weeks before I found this listing. Here they have "tech" inspection prior to a registration, but it's a bogus process. "Airbags? What bags?"

----------

I would like to see a legitimately chopped Ext, that has the door extended, with matching trim etc.

blackex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base

Quote Originally Posted by wela-dune View Post
    It had sold a few different times over a few weeks before I found this listing. Here they have "tech" inspection prior to a registration, but it's a bogus process. "Airbags? What bags?"

----------

I would like to see a legitimately chopped Ext, that has the door extended, with matching trim etc.
    If you look at the steering wheel you can see the airbag deployed and was some how glued shut? Also the passenger side dash molding is bulging over the chrome dash accent piece. Unless the air bags were replaced and they just never replaced the steering wheel cover for it?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.